What's new

Japfest 2010

Curryzz

Reaction score
Hi guys, went to japfest today and spotted four s15's, think it was tooley, not sure if thats your name but blue S15 with white advans, spotted a white S15 just down from yours,bronze or black rims cant remember and also a red wide arch S15 with a very nice white one next to it with a kit on,think a girl/lady driving but was very nice:) oh and mine was there too if i got spotted:)

J

JONXLR8

Not long got back from Japfest. Had an awesome day as expected, it's got to be the best event of the year really. Can't believe how packed it was too, that's the first time I've had to park in the field over the road from the circuit.

Spotted some nice S15's. Briefly spoke to a chap who was just leaving who had a white S15 with gauges in the air-vents and Tein suspension. Nice car. I want to get one even more now.

I took loads of photos and videos, will upload in the next day or two.

Curryzz

Reaction score
That would be me you spoke too, sorry had to go bud otherwise would have shown you a bit more of the car:) as you said great day.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Pics pics pics!!! :D :D

I'm gutted I couldn't make it cos I had to photoshoot wedding today (been saying for 3 years I wanna go but never make it!!)... I think it's the biggest Jap event of the year by far :thumbs:

Reaction score
have to say i did notice it, drifting accident by any chance? my girlfriend liked your soft toy hanging off the rear tow hook aswell..

Curryzz

Reaction score
Drifting, i dont no what u mean?:)Yeh **** happens ey, i dont really drift it anymore,its cost me to much money to get it how it is today so dont drift it now, going for grip,oh yeh had it on there for fun,my friends rx7 next to me had a toy on it too:) just for japfest. The car will be going in to have the wing sprayed and iv stripped the back so having all that sprayed at the end of june, and some nice seats when i can afford it

Reaction score
Hey guys, the wide S15 in red is my hubby's car and the white S15 next to it is mine! Great to get spotted.....I saw a really pretty white spec r a couple of times (guess that was you Curry?)!

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Hi guys, went to japfest today and spotted four s15's, think it was tooley, not sure if thats your name but blue S15 with white advans, spotted a white S15 just down from yours,bronze or black rims cant remember and also a red wide arch S15 with a very nice white one next to it with a kit on,think a girl/lady driving but was very nice:) oh and mine was there too if i got spotted:)
Yea that was mine mate with the white intercooler? then the white car down from me was baynz hes on here to! the wide arch s15 and the white one were not far from me!! Loved the kit on the red one!!

Curryzz

Reaction score
Hey guys, the wide S15 in red is my hubby's car and the white S15 next to it is mine! Great to get spotted.....I saw a really pretty white spec r a couple of times (guess that was you Curry?)!
Yes that was mine:) i would rather have yours tho, what kit is that you have? Where can i get it from? Mite have to treat myself to a kit later in the year,
looks very nice:) Have you got some pictures to post up on here? I did take one but came out blury.

Reaction score
I was also there in my s15 but parked in the general public car park, O and myself and brother got in for free which was an added bonus! Did anyone else see the pink and grey wide arch s15, that was real nice?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I was also there in my s15 but parked in the general public car park, O and myself and brother got in for free which was an added bonus! Did anyone else see the pink and grey wide arch s15, that was real nice?
that's Gav's Wisesquare kitted stunner!! ;)