What's new

Pewter s15 in brum

Reaction score
Country
Was doing a turn in at the end of a small road next to a hotel in bham city centre and saw a nice a pewter s15 :) looked well nice had aero front bumper. Number plate was S15 something

Was in mine at the time. Never seen another s15 around bham was looking awesome though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Almost thought this was me as I sometimes got to work in brum in my pewter, but mines a vertex kit with a standard plate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
unfortunately i'm yet to see an S15 in bham even when I had my sil80 I never saw one lol well not until the other night anyway. I'm always around china town and bull ring way later in the evening. i really need to get to a jap show or something. just never get any time

Reaction score
Country
I think I have only ever seen 1 Silvia in brum in the past 2 years I been working here other than mine... I don't think there's a specific Japshow till next year now, but don't take my word for it.. I'm sure there are plenty of other cars meets about, even with short time, I'd imagine there's something somewhere you can go show off :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Could well have been me I was around that area in mine, and my Bro in law was in his pearl s15.