What's new

Slammed Pewter S15, M40 towards oxford Sunday afternoon...

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
As per title :)

Slammed Pewter S15, M40 towards oxford Sunday afternoon around 1530hrs bouncing and bobbing along the inside line and generally looking badass :). I always see other S15's when im not in mine but I did Wave at ya from the missus's Juke :) lol

J.

Reaction score
Country
That'll have been me bud, heading back from Manchester to Portsmouth. Didn't see you but cheers for the wave haha. Was it a white juke by any chance?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Nice to see ya mate :) Car was looking awesome!

Do think the Missus thinks im slighly mad on occasion as I went from being sleepy as ya like on our drive back from Chester to being FAR to excitable cause " THERES AN S15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And to be honest I wouldnt blame you for not noticing random folk waving at ya from a Juke :) Its a Grey one so does blend in altho it does have Le-Mans 24hrs Stickers all over the back window from our trip there last year :).

Reaction score
Country
Cheers bud!

Haha I get exactly the same, even if it's an S13, S14 or R-body, dunno why it just always makes me happy to see another decent nissan owner!

I noticed a white juke tailing me / loitering for a bit so thought that might have been you but obviously not!