What's new

S15 Spec R aero Dunton (Ford)

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Saw a VERY nice looking S15 Spec R aero driving passed the main entrance at Dunton Technical Centre today at about 5pm, I was crossing the road. car looked seriously nice ! makes me wana get mine down now ! Sounded nice to

Reaction score
Country
That be mine :) I did notice someone oggling as I drove out lol.

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
That be mine :) I did notice someone oggling as I drove out lol.
HHAHAHA i was quite surprised when i saw it lol must say it looked awesome !! will have to get mine finished now ! will have to have a look at it some point ? say your in KEnt where abouts?

Reaction score
Country
thanks mate, only had it a month. For reference its got a nismo cat back on it which is for sale (hint :)) im the next junction after bluewater on the A2. Do you work at Dunton?

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
thanks mate, only had it a month. For reference its got a nismo cat back on it which is for sale (hint :)) im the next junction after bluewater on the A2. Do you work at Dunton?
cool beans, i am quite tempted by the nismo but ultimately want a Ti exhaust lol...... cool i live in Gravesend which is just down the road :) no i technically work at DDC but can be found in Dunton most of the time !

Reaction score
Country
Sammos13: I live just up the road from you then in new barn. I've never seen another 15 on the road so you best pull your finger out lol.

Shifty: yeah common as muck these cars lol, your name woudnt happen to be kim would it by any chance lol?

Reaction score
Country
I was in the apprentice year below at ceme. Scott told me you had an s15 when I mentioned I'd bought one. Saw you in your evo once or twice on the way in to work. Where abouts in dunton do you work? I'm in rapid at the back of the design studio

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
ah right, didn't know that. So you were in my brothers year? I'm in the emissions lab at the moment :)

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Sammos13: I live just up the road from you then in new barn. I've never seen another 15 on the road so you best pull your finger out lol.

Shifty: yeah common as muck these cars lol, your name woudnt happen to be kim would it by any chance lol?
haha i need to stop planning upgrades for it so i can finish it lol

Reaction score
Country
All part of the fordy family sam lol. Who's your brother? Maybe I'm 2 years below, I'm in josh knellers year- I'll have to come round and have a nose at your 15 :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
ah gotcha, yeah you must be 2 years down....Rob's my brother....owns a Scooby RB320. Was in Scott's year.

I'll have to bring it in sometime. It's looking a bit sorry for itself atm, The Eurotunnel and British roads have taken a toll on the front bumper :(

Reaction score
Country
Yeah driving mine as a daily seems sacrilage so as soon as I've sold my old car I'm gonna get a fiesta as a work horse so I can keep the silvia for posing haha

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
will be using mine as a daily when i finally get it finished lol.... hopefully this weekend can take another step to getting it done !

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
I bought a brand new fiesta as a daily and only drive it at the weekends. British roads kill the bumper :(

Reaction score
Country
once i sell my bike and old gti i will be buying a new fezza asap