What's new

2 in Frome area! White (mike) and a Grey one

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Well my mrs phoned me on the way home and said she got flashed by a white S15 in frome!Now mike....you can't go flashing my mrs.... ;) I'm assuming its you mike? She was in a white supra.

Also she then phones again and said she spotted a grey one too but he didn't flash her!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Haha! Im afraid the case of the mystery flasher will remain unsolved as mine hasn't moved since Thursday! :rotfl:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Ha! It is yeah, no plans to ever sell her at the moment! But everyone's said that before haven't they.

Reaction score
Country
talking about the grey one

wondering if i saw the same car last night inbetween the village of ashmore or tollard royal, & donhead st andrew comming down the hill, this is just outside of shaftsbury, on my holiday to UK and on the second day i spot a pewter grey one that was rather low, same person?? you were being followed by a black golf

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
sounds like it was me, mine is gary with white rotas atm and i live in mere so close to frome and shaftsbury

Reaction score
Country
was excellently low with white rotas, , small world mate i used to live in teffont evias, and nicely lived a mile up the road from me in chilmark, how long have you lived in mere?

Reaction score
Country
yeah that was me then mine, i put some photos up yesterday of it. only had the a month or two from when you saw it. it is a small world, been there since i was born so 23 years now lol how often do you come back ?

Reaction score
Country
left UK in 2008 due to recession as the job going out the window, first time ive been back since, will prob do it every 3 - 5 years just to visit old friends

Reaction score
Country
dam it was nearly a year ago i was there................. nearly a year ago since going around the nurburgring too....