What's new

Japspeed Nissan S15 Polyurethane Mount Kit *BACK IN STOCK*

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hey guys, here we have our Polyurethane Mount Kit to fit the S15 and other 200sx models.

This polyurethane mount kit gives solid mountings for both the engine and gearbox.
Solid engine mounts consist of PU (Poly Urethane) bushing with HRC-80 hardness rating and slightly lower than stock centre of gravity which will improve power transfer to the rear wheels.

Features

* Polyurethane bushes
* Provides more engine and gearbox stability

We can do these to you as S15OC members at £89 including delivery to your door.

I expect these to fly of the shelves so grab one quick otherwise you may be disappointed.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hey guys, here we have our Polyurethane Mount Kit to fit the S15 and other 200sx models.

This polyurethane mount kit gives solid mountings for both the engine and gearbox.
Solid engine mounts consist of PU (Poly Urethane) bushing with HRC-80 hardness rating and slightly lower than stock centre of gravity which will improve power transfer to the rear wheels.

Features

* Polyurethane bushes
* Provides more engine and gearbox stability

We can do these to you as S15OC members at £89 including delivery to your door.

I expect these to fly of the shelves so grab one quick otherwise you may be disappointed.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Bump to the top!

We have these in stock and ready to dispatch!

Get in touch to order on 08444 489 080 or send a paypal payment over to sales@japspeed.co.uk providing us with:

Your full name
Shipping address
contact number and email

We can then do the rest for you and dispatch for next day delivery

any questions then post them on up!

Regards
Paul

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Well it's Friday and the weekend is almost here!

Our Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08444 489 080 and we can take your order!

Or you can order by PayPal: please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
HI Guys

We thought we would remind you of the great products we have available to you as S15OC forum members at discounted prices.

You can order today by calling our sales team on 08444 489 080 and our dispatch team can get your order dispatched today for delivery on Monday! ;)

We also thought we would remind you that you can purchase these anytime of the day by sending across your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing us with your:
Full Name
Shipping Address
Contact number
Email address ( This is important as this is how you will receive your invoice )

And a reminder of the product/products that you wish to order.

Once we receive your payment we will then process your order for next working day delivery.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact one of the sales team.

Regards
Paul