What's new

Japspeed Nissan 200SX Full Steering Rods *BACK IN STOCK*

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi Guys we have just received back into stock the Nissan full steering rods.

These will fit the S13 S14 And our favourite the S15 model and are the perfect item if you require extra lock!

These high quality steering arms are made from high-tensile, heavy duty steel and are designed to eliminate any free play that can occur with wear and tear in the standard units.
These also provide extremely low levels of flex under extreme driving loads, unlike standard units.
They are adjustable to provide easy and noticeable changes to steering characteristics and to toe-in and toe-out angles.
'Pillow ball' rods ends provide reliable manoeuvrability to the unit once fitted to the vehicle, as well as protecting the rods ends from dirt and grime.

Features:

* Powder coated for longevity and to prevent corrosion.
* Improvements in turn-in ability.
* Made from high-tensile, forged steel for strength and durability.
* An essential upgrade for any driving enthusiast for fast road, race or drift.

The longer steering arms are complete units, including Arm and Track Rod Ends.

The retail price on these are £119 However we can do these for you at £107 delivered to your door.
To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Last edited:

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Hi guys,

How much extra lock do you think these arms give as i currently machined off 8mm (i think could of been 6) of material off my stock arm boss and added a washer etc.

Are these still in stock as i need some new ones as my ball joints have play :( so i was thinking about getting these.

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry, Unfortunately we sold our last night and this morning. We are now out of stock of this item and have some on order. I'm afraid I am unable to provide you with a date of the arrival.
Regarding the extra lock, We had Drifter Christy Carpenter test these for us on his S15 some time ago and the do allow for a good amount of extra lock. Im afraid I do not have a figure in degree what extra amount the give.

regards
Paul

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Hey guys. When fitting the tie rod ends what's the correct order for the two spacers that come with the ends? I.e short one at top or large at top? Or both at the top? Thanks
Sam

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry, Unfortunately we sold our last night and this morning. We are now out of stock of this item and have some on order. I'm afraid I am unable to provide you with a date of the arrival.
Regarding the extra lock, We had Drifter Christy Carpenter test these for us on his S15 some time ago and the do allow for a good amount of extra lock. Im afraid I do not have a figure in degree what extra amount the give.

regards
Paul

no worries paul, LEt me know when they are back in please.

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hey Guys we have these in stock and can dispatch them to you straight away for next working day delivery!!!!!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

regards
Paul

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
HI Guys we have these back in stock and ready to dispatch! Give me a call on 08450 212 312 to order and we can get these dispatched for next working day delivery to any UK mainland address!

For all orders overseas please ask for a shipping quote! :)

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
We're another day closer to the 25th but to guarantee delivery before Christmas you MUST order before midday TOMORROW!

Remember you can contact our sales team on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to ask any questions or to place an order over the phone, or if you prefer you can send a Paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, telephone number and letting us know the item you wish to order.

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
There is quite a few of you that have purchased these Recently in the run up to Xmas! Lets see some pics when you receive them!

or if you've already got em fitted then why not post up your pictures anyway!!

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
We hope you had a great Christmas and Boxing Day - we certainly did!

We're open 08:30 - 17:30 on the 27th & 28th and 08:30 - 13:00 on the 31st. We're still taking orders so give us a call on 08450 212 312 to see how we can help!

Ali

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk

These will fit the S13 S14 And our favourite the S15 model and are the perfect item if you require extra lock!

These high quality steering arms are made from high-tensile, heavy duty steel and are designed to eliminate any free play that can occur with wear and tear in the standard units.
These also provide extremely low levels of flex under extreme driving loads, unlike standard units.
They are adjustable to provide easy and noticeable changes to steering characteristics and to toe-in and toe-out angles.
'Pillow ball' rods ends provide reliable manoeuvrability to the unit once fitted to the vehicle, as well as protecting the rods ends from dirt and grime.

Features:

The retail price on these are £119 However we can do these for you at £107 delivered to your door.

Paul

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk

Features:

Paul

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi S15OC!!!

It’s a new week and even though we are getting things ready for our upcoming visit to the Autosport show we are still available to take your orders and get your purchases sent out for immediate Delivery!

To place an order you can either call us on 08444 489 080 and speak to one of our Friendly sales team!

Or you can send a paypal payment over any time of the day and we will process this at the first opportunity! :)

When sending a paypal payment please make sure you add a note providing our sales team with your full name and shipping address plus a contact number and a note of the product you wish to order and we can do the rest for you. :)

If you have any questions then please post them up or give us a call! :)

Regards
Paul