What's new

Japspeed Nissan Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi Guys we have in stock our Nissan front lower control Arms.

These adjustable front lower control arms to fit the Nissan S13, S14 and best of all the S15 model, will eliminate the ‘play’ commonly experienced using the standard equivalent, by doing so this will give you a much more precise and controlled steering setup.

These arms feature spherical bearings which replace the rubber/poly bush in the standard part. This means that no matter how you choose to set your tension rods there is no binding from the inner bush being forced out its natural angle, when the tension rod pulls the front lower arm forward.

These are easy to fit and fully adjustable to suit your desired configuration.

Features

*Allows you to increase the track of your vehicle.
*Gives more precise and controlled steering.
*Superior braking capability.
*Accommodates for greater steering angles.
*High quality spherical bearings
*Fully adjustable.

These retail on our website for £199.00 but we are offering these to you guys at £179.00

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul​

Last edited:

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hey Guys, We have these ready to be dispatched, If your interested you can pm me for paypal details or better still you could call 08450 212 312 and order over the phone by speaking to me!! :)

Reaction score
Country
hi. how do you set these up? ive had mine fitting but dont have a clue to sort them haha. any instructions or anything? thanks

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hey Everyone we have just received new stock of our Front Lower control arms!

Order today for delivery tomorrow!

Call me on 08450 212 312 to place your order.

regards
Paul

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Good Morning S15OC!

I am here to answer your questions and take your orders. If you order before 3pm today then you will receive your purchase tomorrow, In time for the weekend!

Regards
Paul :)

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hey Guys we have these in stock and can dispatch them to you straight away for next working day delivery!!!!!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

regards
Paul

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Were half way through the week guys and can still dispatch this item in time for the weekend!

We have these in stock and ready to be Dispatched for the great price you see advertised!

Remember you can call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Or
If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
Paul

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity. To do just send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hope you all had a great weekend!

Remember you can call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Or
If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call.

Thanks

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi Guys,

We have in stock our front lower control arms and ready to dispatch for next working day delivery.

To order these or any of our other products then please get in touch on 08444 489 080 where our friendly sales team will be able to take your order and details and arrange for the item to be dispatched immediately.

If you have any questions then please feel free to post them on up! :)

regards
Paul

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Good morning!

We thought we would remind you of the great prices we give you guys as forum members on our entire product range.

If you are interested in this item or any of our other items that can be found on our online store www.japspeed.co.uk then get in touch on 08444 489 080 letting us know your forum name and we can apply your forum discount to your purchase and process your order manually.

If you have any questions then get in touch on 08444 489 080 and myself or Alistair will assist you.

I look forward to hearing from more of you soon! :)
Regards
Paul

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Bump to the top!

We have these in stock and ready to dispatch!

Get in touch to order on 08444 489 080 or send a paypal payment over to sales@japspeed.co.uk providing us with:

Your full name
Shipping address
contact number and email

We can then do the rest for you and dispatch for next day delivery

any questions then post them on up!

Regards
Paul