What's new

Touge Distribution EU (And Worldwide) Suppliers of Nismo, OEM, Blitz, etc etc

M

Matt@Touge

Hi guys,

First post as a Trader! For those who don't know us, check out our website http://eu.tougedistribution.com We have other domains that deal with the rest of the world..but I'm the EU guy!

We are able to source virtually any part from Japan. All the prices on the EU site are inclusive of VAT and delivery within the UK.

Hopefully we should be able to give you special offers etc on here!

And if you are after anything, or a bunch of bits feel free to give me a shout and I'll see what I can do about discounts!!!! :thumbs:

And Follow us on Facebook at.... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Touge-Distribution-Europe/110792979005268

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Welcome along mate!
Have to say their prices are excellent,am looking to order a set of wheels through matt and they have come up over 500 cheaper than other places!
Will definately be using them a lot in the near future.
Good to see you on here mate!

M

Matt@Touge

Is there anything a few people after so I can see about sorting out a deal for you over the next few days?

M

Matt@Touge

You are sort of right. I own the EU Franchise of the company. We are a separate company to James, but we have regular dealings with him...he is tied in with head office in Japan now. Is there anything you need help with?

M

Matt@Touge

Come on people. Im giving you access to virtually all JDM companies! Nismo, HKS, Blitz, Greddy, Do-luck.

If a few people show interest in the same thing, I'll sort out an S15OC exclusinve deal!

drifter

Reaction score
Country
Come on people. Im giving you access to virtually all JDM companies! Nismo, HKS, Blitz, Greddy, Do-luck.

If a few people show interest in the same thing, I'll sort out an S15OC exclusinve deal!
Can't get a Greddy front lip then???

Reaction score
There is sooooooo much good stuff... ho man I can't spend any more... I will have a real good butchers at stuff and see what takes my fancy..lol

M

Matt@Touge

No problem! If theres anything from Japan you would like but can't see on the site just give me a shout and chances are I can get it.

And if you're after a few bits and bobs just give me a shout and I'll see what I can do about getting you a discount!