What's new

S15 Silicone Hose group buy

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
hi folks

following the recent family loss im getting back into the step of things and placing a few bulk stock orders next week, and the following for different things. one of which SFS silicone hoses for various cars and universal bits

i thought a few of you would be interested in getting involved in these while im at it

Nissan s15 silvia 2 peice coolant kit, approx RRP delivered price is £60, this buy:
3 people £52 delivered
5 people £48 delivered
10 people £44 delivered

so comon, get those engine bays lookin improved and freshened up, summer shows aint too far away, and at an excellent price

Dont need 3, 5 or 10 people all for one car either, if we get 1 rx7, 1 civic from other forums and 1 person here, the price for 3 will apply

Peugeot WRC, Ford Motorsport, Prodrive, Ascari, Bentley and Aston Martin race teams use these hoses. they are excellent

Available in RED, GREEN, YELLOW, BLUE, PURPLE, ORANGE, AND BLACK. WHITE is available at 15% extra.

coolant kits only available for the S15

payment will be required before your kit is added to the order please, have been stung in previous group buys/bulk orders with people putting names down and not coming up with the money when the item arrives with me.

thanks

martin

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Hi Martin,

Sorry to hear about your lose :(

Can you put me down for a set of white ones please :)

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
er....well at first i was gonna schedule it at the same time as me placing an order for my own stock, since this seems to be going quite well in the day or so its been running, 2 people signed up and waiting for 4-5 people getting back to me on other cars. il just delay my own personal stock order. next weekend i think il let it run until, friday or monday in a weeks time

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
Does shipping to Finland included in the price? :)

And these hoses are those two blue ones in bottom of this picture, right? And will fit with oem rad?

If so, please add me to the list too!

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
yeah, they work with oem radiator fitment sizes

finland shipping cant be included at that price sorry

i sent a package of similar size and weight to finland not that long ago and the cost was £17 approx with insurance included, and 1st class

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
sorry about the delay folks, following my mums funeral i went off the rails a little and stopped looking after my own medication, ended up catching a bad infection and have been in hospital for the last 2 weeks. im getting out on tuesday this week, feeling good, and got my head together.

just briefly looking over the various forums on my blackberry web browser i can see we are over 5 people, and quite near 10.

as said, i will be out of hospital and onto a proper computer to collect names and sort things out tuesday sometime.

as for completing this group buy, im going to aim at closing it on friday 20th feb. and will send pm's to all those signed up regarding payment, names, address etc

sorry for the delays, i feel like all iv done since becoming a trader here is take time out for hospital admission!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I think you were trying to rush back a bit too quickly mate, I am in no rush personally and get paid friday too so that's a bonus,get yourself better and and take your time mate, sure no one will mind under the circumstances! Cheers for letting us know mate.
Gives me a chance to chose a colour too as I keep changing my mind lol

Reaction score
No rush chap take the time you need, I learned the hard way by rushing back to it, you never win! take it easy mate.

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
righty folks...i was kept in even longer until tuesday afternoon, and i had the day at home to myself.

quite a few people have said they are in on this on various forums, il get things sorted and get back with accurate numbers and prices and start giving details.

sorry to all who have been waiting on this, and those who have pm'd me. il sort everything out within the next 24 hours and get back to you

thanks for your wishes too

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Any news on this mate? Just ordered my rad so gonna need them soon,any ideas when this will be haPpening at al?