What's new

S15 Silicone Hose group buy

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
hi guys, as im sure i pm'd everyone involved last week on various forums. there was a delay from the initial 1-2 weeks that i assumed would be the order time to 3-4 weeks, due to the addition of a couple of special order white coloured hoses included. i was unaware of this delay before placing the order so i can only appologise again fellas for this, it has made me look a bit silly!!

since tuesday this week, we are now in the 4th week, so im praying the arrive before friday! its annoying me as much as it is you. iv had all the sealed bags, packaging and labels ready for ages now too!

again really sorry

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Any further updates on this yet matey? I am in no hurry now as have fitted the rad but just wondered if you had heard anything yet?

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
hey mate

iv been chasing this up 3 or 4 times over the last week, and unfortunately i am given the same answer all the time

SFS dont have any stock of any kit and all kits are made to order by hand, a very labour intensive process which even at the quietest time of the year takes them at least 2-3 weeks.

SFS have always been quicker than Samco who have always taken a good 5-8 weeks to make their kits.

i am continueing to be persistant with them, again sorry for the delays

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
yeah i hope so, its actually really starting to annoy me, i can only imagine what you guys are feeling!

i will update and get these sent out asap as soon as guys!

Reaction score
No bother chap, but it is most frustrating with company's that advertise goods but don't have them and can't get them for a long time, and it seems a lot do it.. I have had this problem with Cosworth just last week.. All the idea but none of the gear! lol..

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
hey guys! i meant to reply last night but i didnt get a chance to get on the forum

i have been chasing this up almost every day for the last 2 weeks as its frustrating the hell out of me, so i know you guys will be annoyed too. but finally got an actual timescale for delivery rather than a typical pre made style reply explaining for the 18th time they are hand made and can take bla bla bla to produce. the news is that the batch i ordered is almost complete and i wont receive them this week due to this holiday over the royal wedding etc, but i should have them at some point next week.

again really sorry about the delays, its annoying me as much as it is you

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
No worries mate ! Thanks for the update,sounds like a pain in the arse! Still will be worth it,saw some of their hoses in the flesh the other day they are proper top notch!!!
Its not your fault dude,nothing to be done thanks for chasing it up again!

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
your not joking!!

but break through, informed today they have been done and my order is being delivered next day to myself... so they will be with me tomorrow and i will get them sent out asap!

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
arrived today! almost dinner time mind you :(

all members here who are waiting will be sent out tomorrow :) well today ( thursday )

here is some of the hoses that arrived, lookin good!

:)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
They look awesome just wish I had got em in a different colour now lol keep changing my mind on my colour theme!!

Reaction score
Country
white looks great!! when will we have the next group buy? :)