What's new

JAPSPEED D2 Christmas Special Offer

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
As we are feeling festive, we present to you an amazing Christmas offer on our D2 Big Brake Conversions for the Nissan 200SX Silvia!

We are offering 330mm or 356mm disc conversion kits with 8 Pot Calipers for the fronts and 330mm disc conversion kits with 4 Pot Calipers for the rear.

These have been designed purely around those needing the very best and who want to stand out, easy installation bolt on kit with minimal tools needed, a must for track and drift days. They come with full fitting kit including braided brake lines.

# More confidence in late braking,
# Ideal for Fast Road,Track & drift,
# Grooves allows the heat to disperse under heavy breaking to help reduce brake fade and glazing,
# Stopping distances dramatically reduced,
# Direct Replacement and easy to fit,

330mm Front 8 Pot Setup

Kits include a pair of front or rear calipers, 330mm rotors and complete fitting kit including Uprated braided brake lines and race pads.

NOW IN STOCK FOR

Nissan 200SX Sylvia S15

330mm Rear 4 Pot Setup

Kits include a pair of front or rear calipers, 330mm rotors and complete fitting kit including Uprated braided brake lines and race pads.

NOW IN STOCK FOR

Nissan 200SX Silvia S15

356mm Front 8 Pot Setup

Kits include a pair of front or rear calipers, 356mm rotors and complete fitting kit including Uprated braided brake lines and race pads.

NOW IN STOCK FOR

Nissan 200SX Silvia S15

We are doing these now at a lower price as a Christmas Special Offer... This offer will not be repeated!

330mm Front 8-Pot Kits - Get 5 or more people and we will do them for £699
356mm Front 8-Pot Kits - Get 5 or more people and we will do them for £799
330mm Rear 6-Pot Kits - Get 5 or more people and we will do them for £699

If you wish to go for these just put your name down or drop me a PM :)

People who want these so far:

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
330mm Rear 4 Pot Setup

NOW IN STOCK FOR

Nissan 200SX Silvia S15
Do you have any pics of these? Do these 4-pot rears have the handbrake mech built in too?

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi

The kits is identical to the 8 pots (apart from it says 4 pots instead!). They won't allow you to retain the factory handbrake and you would need to use a hydraulic setup.