What's new

Group buy idea. I was thinking Ksport BBK...Opinions

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
hi folks, I would need 5 people to ensure maximum discount from Ksport

these brakes are fantastic, especially with the ferodo ds2500 or Performance Friction pad upgrade...the supplied standard pads are not recommended for anything else but normal road driving in my honest opinion

these brakes are getting superb right ups on the MLR against higher priced rivals such as AP

i can run the buy on other forums too to try and get more people quicker

with xmas coming up, i dont know what peoples opinions would be, id like to hope that the festive spirit has got people wanting to buy a gift for your car :D

???:cool:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
How much would they be with 5 people in for say a 356mm front 8-pot kit or a rear 330mm 6-pot kit?

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
the 356mm kit which would retail at £920 delivered including vat would be £785 delivered including vat, saving you £135

the 330mm kit which would retail at £820 delivered including vat would be £700 delivered including vat, saving you £120

i dont think any of the smaller disc applications would apply to people here

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
The 330mm price looks good mate! :)

You'll never guess... I've just got my hands on a set of K-Sport 330mm and fitted these last weekend doh :wack: But they were a fair bit cheaper bought off Adam L on this forum as used items :thumbs:

So like Craig I'm deffo a K-Sport BBK fan now... woop!!! But as said you must get Ferodo DS2500 pads to get the very best performance and more bite...

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
yes, the ferodo ds2500 upgrade or performance friction upgrade is available at extra cost

i will stay out of which pad is better debates, as i have had personal experience in a 600bhp twin turbo 350z on knockhill with a big brake kit using ds2500 pads, and i thought it was shattering, so so strong...and the 350 is one heavy car!

i have not had experience of performance friction products personally, however, it is ranted and raved about on the evo owners club amongst track users ( and theres a lot of them! ) as being the perfect upgrade to the ksport kit

the choice is yours really, i will remain neutral on it as they are both crackin!

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Can you not beat Apex's prices in their SXOC GB?

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
i have just checked there mate...my price is the same for the 330mm kit and my price is actually slightly cheaper for the 356mm

this is the absolute best price i can do, its a great price!

i may also add that i am a dealer for some of Apex's products, and keep in touch with them on a regular basis

i should increase the price iv listed for the 356mm but on this occasion i wont, my loss, your gain

so all the more reason to get the names down :)

price does not include the ferodo or PF pads. only the stock Ksport brakes

i will confirm pad upgrade prices tomorrow, i have a funny feeling these have changed

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Sorry yeah, I was looking at the wrong figures. That's the cheapest I've ever seen the K-sports and your prices include delivery :)

All I'd say to anyone buying them is get the DS2500's or PF pads too. The difference is like night and day.

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
thanks for that mate :)

yes, defo recommend the pad upgrade unless like i said, purely used normally on the road

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah I was checking prices a lot on 330mm upgrade kits so I knew when I saw your price it was a good un... most likely unbeaten anywhere else! :)

I hope the S15OC guys get in on this as it's a cracking deal and we all know decent brakes are essential not only for track/drift but also fast road and when you have those 'emergency' moments :wack: