What's new

Hubcentric spacers, Various MM

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
hey folks

been setting this up for a couple of months, and has been successful with rx7 and 350z customers so far, plus a few civics, Also a track evo 8 and 2 drift rx7's.

at Knockhill time attack a few months ago i spoke to a few people about these and interest was keen, so here goes. im now im ready to rock n roll and im pleased to offer these to the forum. All i need is the centre bore and hub size and i will pass these to my machinist for him to start manufacturing a batch.

after having the bad experience of Eibach 20mm spacers on the front of my rx7, fitted a good year ago. i fitted these 20mm rears on the evening before knockhill time attack. maybe a one off, but it was enough to put me off

the quality is the same, if not better than Eibach! certainly from my own experience with my rx7, i had to remove a couple of mm from the stock studs to fit the kit on as the nuts supplied by eibach just wouldnt work with the SSR wheels i have, and they didnt quite sit flush into the hub. and so the ssr wheel never sat flush on the spacer. was always a slight wobble.

i cant comment on the eibach kits fitment with regards to the s15, no doubt many people will have good experiences, but these are made from same materials, only the best, have a totally flush fit very very simple, all tapered nuts supplied. 2 spacers per kit. and ofcourse...a price which is very competative! and a fraction of the cost of the big names!

thus far i have only been discussing rx7, 350z, 300zx, civic and evo kits, but now im looking to branch out with this machinist and offer it to the fine members here :)

the prices for the kits are as follows

15mm £55
20mm £60
25mm £65
35mm £75

slip on spacers are available also in 5mm and 10mm and depending on application may require longer studs for the 10mm.

5mm £20
10mm £25

also...please see these, this black finish is available at an extra £15

Delivery per kit UK mainland is £5 and will be kept at this price if purchasing front and rear at same time

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
These look good can't believe I missed them I am in need of some 15mm spacers as my car came with 25mm which makes my fronts an et10!!! Stick out a bit as you can imagine and are not hubcentric either!!!! Do you have the measurements already or would you need me to measure it all up for you?and roughly how long is turnaround on these?

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
becuase none have been made yet for the silvia...so far only evos, 350z, 300zx, and a few hondas...id need the centre bore and the overall diameter of the hub :)

after that, jobs a good un, we can do the rest

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I've just ordered a 20mm hubcentric set for my rears dammit lol! :wack:

And your price is slightly less than what I paid (which was already discounted)... double :wack:

Can't believe the Eibach's didn't fit properly... you wouldn't think that of such a well established good brand :( I'm loving the black finish ones you're offering as well :thumbs:

Nissan S14/S15 fitment:

PCD: 5 x 114.3mm
Centre Bore: 66.1mm

Not sure about hub diameter... can measure next time I get the wheels off :)

Last edited:

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
if you could buddy that would be crackin :)

deary me, all these people reading this post just a little too late :D

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
43mm...for the total diameter...lol :D :D :D

sorry :p

iv got this sorted now, so its all good and ready to rock for people now :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Oh my what the hell have I done??!! F*ck me I'm an idiot lol!!!! :wack: :wack:

I don't even want to go back and re-measure to save embarrasment. Serves me right for doing all this after falling asleep then going out to see a mate's new S13 then coming back home knackered and falling asleep again and then waking up to measure them hub diameters?! :p

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
hahaha measure fail :D

could be worse man...you could be like me, trying to stay awake tonight until 8am ish...iv not been to sleep in over 48 hours so far... :O

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
No sleep for 48 hours,that's pretty impressive dude! Best I did was 6 am on tues till 10pm thurs! Work work work lol
I am still after some 15mm spacers mate,any idea how long they would take to make up?! Cheers

Lupix excuses excuses lol epic measuring fail!!!!

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
they are all made to order, turnaround is 1-2 days for a batch

its not all work, i look after my mum who is very ill aswell as do other members of the family. if it was pyhsically possible, id stay over every night

so thats what im doing tonight, sitting with the laptop out quietly in the room next to my mums

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ah fair play to you mate,gotta look after your family !
Are the 15mm bolt on's? And do they come with everything needed to fit them? If so I will defo take a pair as I have 25mm on there atm and they stick out quite a bit ,think they equate to et10 with the 25mm so 15 should hopefully be about right.

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
yes, always, its a very hard time, i will never stop

when 8am ish comes and the carers come and my grandparents are awake, il be away to bed for a long sleep! helps them too, only having to be awake a couple of nights a week. so im doing it for everyone else too

15mm upwards are all bolt on with everything supplied to go on smooth and slick :D

i like a car with the phaaaat look, you sure about the 15mm, or would 20mm perhaps still be ok...your choice though...if you have done your measuring ( and hopefully its not like lupix's :D hehe ) im sure you will know best

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Haha defo not like lupix! When I was having my arches rolled we tried a 10mm and I think it sat too far in so was thinking a 15mm should be about right. Just worried about clearance really,better to be safe and not rinse another pair of tyres lol
I like the wide stance,but till I get my wider fenders will stick to a more conservative stance.
I will message you tomorrow to finalise everything as I am off to sleep now mate,
Fair play to you for stayin up all night,i am sure you will deserve a long sleep tomorrow! Don't blame you for doing I though,in your shoes I would be doing the same,night matey!