What's new

Hubcentric spacers, Various MM

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
i got the spacers this morning mate! first thing 8am lol woke me up,anyways they are brilliant quality mate,very nice i am really happy with em hopefully be getting em on the car tomorrow thanks for sorting it mate,very happy!!
chris

sx-si

Reaction score
can you do the 15mm in longer stud versions?
as 1 of my studs hit on each front wheel and dont fancy runing 4 studs lol

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
will ask about these longer studs, although iv had no issues with any kit iv supplied to various cars with various wheels, none have mentioned clearance issues...

pm replied to

thanks for that message chris, pleasure doing business, look forward to seeing pictures :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
i must have measured it slightly wrong as they are slightly smaller than the hub ,now i got the old spacers of will remeasure and send u the info dude so the next batch will be perfect,thanks again though,no more rubbing woohoo!!!

edit: just remeasured my measurement was correct so the new spacers have scome up slightly small mate,bout a couple of mm just so you know.

Last edited:

sx-si

Reaction score
yeah but my wheels are special in both sences
basicly if you look at the back of the wheel between where the studs go most normally have a gap
as it keeps the wheels lighter and cheaper to make
mine for some reason have one of them blocks filled in
so if the stock studs arnt flush theres no hole for the origional stud to hide in therefore making me have to remove a stud
hope that makes sence

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
hmm, interesting...thanks for the feedback

the couple mm wont make any difference, but i have taken note

glad you like them :)

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
ah this sounds exactly like my ssr's mate

the eibachs i originally got were crap as i had same trouble with not one, but all the studs...all the gaps on the rear face of the wheel centre were flat with a slight curve, still wasnt enough though

these were no issue

i will discuss this 1st and get back to you though :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol I have exactly the same issues with my SSR's!! Unless the spacers clear the original studs (which 25mm will) then they poke out say around 5mm with 20mm spacers. And the weird thing is that I have staggered widths SSR's so front it 8J and rears are 9J.

The fronts have the curve on the back face of where the wheel mounts between the stud holes so 5mm poking out is actually ok but... the rears are completely flat meh??!! So rears can't take non-flush studs with spacers fitted but fronts can by about 5mm sticking out?! mmm... annoying!!!

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
hi mate

after reading your problems again, im a tad confused

longer studs? this would make the spacer even less likely to sit flush am i correct?

you wont be able to eliminate this problem of the studs hitting the rear of your wheels with 15mm of material thickness, there would be a small amount ( of the hub studs ) sticking out through the spacer, which i guess the only way to get rid of this would be to take a small amount off the ends of the studs, which you probably wont want to do

it was the 20mm eibachs i had the trouble with on my rx7 with the ssr's due to the nut design of the spacers, and i had no issues at all with these ones

il ask again tomorrow for you, but with 15mm spacers we might have hit a problem

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
do you have a picture?

im afraid thats not something i think i would do. its not really an idea i like, putting 2 spacers together

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
yes mate, still available, only changes since material cost rises is £5 extra per pair. but even with that, still great value