Performance Parts Suppliers (Japan)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
This is aimed more at UK members, but applies to other countries too :)

Did you know that all of the major brand performance parts that you buy in the UK can be got for much less in Japan? The savings are considerable.

Few examples taken from my own experience

Defi Link BF
Oil Pressure: UK=?245 (not delivered) / Japan=?114 (delivered)
Oil Temp: UK=?185 (not delivered) / Japan=?88 (delivered)
Control Unit II: UK=?105 (not delivered) / Japan=?51 (delivered)

Blitz SBC iColor
UK=?750ish (not delivered) / Japan=?349 (delivered)

GReddy M Spec FMIC
UK=?400ish (not delivered) / Japan ?320 (delivered)

Just a few, but I think you get the idea...

Here's the main performance parts suppliers who ship direct from Japan.

Nengun Performance
Perfectrun
Japanparts
Greenline

Nengun and Greenline are excellent on pricing, but its always worth checking. Nengun and Perfectrun with give you a price delivered. The others will advise the shipping cost at order, but give you an indication on their shipping page.

Due to shipping costs (see here for a idea), it is obviously more worthwhile if you order several items to reduce the costs.

**NOTE**
Every parts order placed outside the EU is subject to VAT. IF your delivery is selected for inspection by customs, it will be subject to VAT on the LISTED VALUE shown on the parcel PLUS a Parcelfarce hadling charge (currently ?13). I have found that, on average, about one in four of my deliveries have been checked. How the goods are described and where there are delivered play a very important part... ;) If duty is due, you will receive a letter informing you, and telling how to make payment.

Saying all that, you will usually still find that its cheaper, even when paying duty and handling :)

There will be a commission charge depending on your method of payment.

Also bear in mind that you are not covered by UK warranties and guarantees. You will need to check with the supplier what their returns policy is.

EDIT: with the current exchange rate, prices are no longer as favourable as mentioned above. However, they will still be cheaper than most other places. Remember that anywhere that get stock from Japan will have been hit by the increased cost too.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Adding another jap company.

http://www.ooparts-international.co.jp/

Have alot of stuff on their homepage.
Haven't bought anything from them yet. But I've had some mail contact and they answer e-mails pretty fast.

They can ship by boat too.
Much cheaper if buying bulky items like bodykits and such. But takes more time.

There is an excellent "what freight type to choose" guide here.
Click to go to Oo-parts freight guide

Reaction score
Country
Gonna add in another company

have been using these guys alot lately, got nothing but great service from these guys.

these guys can pretty much get you any aftermarket parts in Japan.

www.RHDjapan.com

Also, if they have the parts in stock you can pretty much get the parts out to you in a week or two. Super Quick

Highly recommended

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
yes JP has put me on to these guys. Ordered parts on saturday and they arrived at his door on friday. 6 day is better than the 6 months it seems to take nengun:rolleyes: