Nissan OEM Parts Suppliers (Japan)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
This is aimed more at UK members, but I'm sure also applies to other countries.

Did you know that nearly every Nissan part that you buy over here in the UK can be got for around half the price (or more) in Japan? If you're not in a desperate hurry (the process takes 2-3 weeks on average) and have several items to order, this is very worthwhile. This should be ALL Nissan parts (so long as its not been discontinued).

A couple of known examples:

R33 handbrake cables (pair)
UK: £140ish
Japan: £44

Z32 rear caliper seal kits
UK: £74
Japan £23.80

Both prices exclude shipping.

The two companies I have used are Perfectrun and Japanparts.

Perfectrun consistently come in cheapest.

A visit to their web sites shows that they also supply all the well known Japanese performance brands too, also considerably cheaper than the UK.

To get a parts quote, send an email to the address on the Contact or Order pages on the web sites, including the full Nissan part number and description (a description is not good enough), the make and model of car and, if applicable, your chassis number. You should receive a response within two days (frequently overnight) and details of how to order.

Due to shipping costs (see here for a idea), it is obviously more worthwhile if you order several items to reduce the costs.

**NOTE**
Every parts order placed outside the EU is subject to VAT. IF your delivery is selected for inspection by customs, it will be subject to VAT on the LISTED VALUE shown on the parcel PLUS a Parcelfarce hadling charge (currently ?13). I have found that, on average, about one in four of my deliveries have been checked. How the goods are described and where there are delivered play a very important part... ;) If duty is due, you will receive a letter informing you, and telling how to make payment.

Saying all that, you will usually still find that its cheaper, even when paying duty and handling :)

There will be a commission charge depending on your method of payment.

Also bear in mind that you are not covered by UK warranties and guarantees. You will need to check with the supplier what their returns policy is.

EDIT: with the current exchange rate, prices are no longer as favourable as mentioned above. However, they will still be cheaper than most other places. Remember that anywhere that gets stock from Japan will have been hit by the increased cost too.

Reaction score
Currently looking for some OEM S15 door rubbers for the body of the car and also the rubber molding for the top of the left door that slides underneath the mirror and has a small screw holding it in place. Can anyone help with this?

L

lenane57

oem wind deflectors

do you know where i can get a set of oem wind deflectors??

Reaction score
Country
please help me someone iam looking everywhere for an original gear knob and cant find anything for love nor money