What's new

HKS Brake Line Kit

C

cougar power motorsport

Hello guys. Couplle of days ago HKS released their own manufactured Brake line kits. These look :cool: . My mechanic tried them on his EVO 7 and he is happy with them and their quality .
If there is enough interest to these we can make a GROUP BUY which would be a free delivery anywhere:D . Their price is 59.95 GBP plus VAT .

http://cougar-raceparts.com/shop/product_info.php/products_id/459?osCsid=iju3j1g45gemgv8ref5dv9pdq2

brake2.jpg

Something i forgot to mention : These are for S14. I dunno if it's compatible with S15 but some of you expert guys can let us know.

Let me know your opinions on this guys.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I have a feeling they can be used as the same as Driftworks sent me their braided line which was tagged as 'S14' but... I sent them back as I went to fit HEL items in the end (ordered by garage not by me) so I'm not 100% sure about the fitment.

Basically I'm pretty sure they are the same but don't wanna say for sure in case they're not haha *gets coat* :wack:

C

cougar power motorsport

:rotfl: you guys have fun eh. i will ask HKS about this just to be sure guys.
@ James : mate you know you want te HKS instead of Ksport:p

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Again, don't know for sure but couldn't imagine them being any different as the callipers are the same. Nissan's PN's may be different but I guess the hoses will be identical.

@ James : mate you know you want te HKS instead of Ksport:p
I doubt they will be compatible with the K-Sport callipers though!

C

cougar power motorsport

i will check for sure with factory and i will confirm tomorrow guys.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Again, don't know for sure but couldn't imagine them being any different as the callipers are the same. Nissan's PN's may be different but I guess the hoses will be identical.
I doubt they will be compatible with the K-Sport callipers though!
Think the caliper ends for the hoses are all the same dude, could be wrong though..

Fingers crossed we get a answer tomorrow :)

C

cougar power motorsport

Hey guys some great news and some bad news here. Well as discussed with HKS earlier they also think S14 kit can be fit to S15 but should be a minor install problem along with their brackets . Good news is that they do make a special kitfor the S15 instead of using the S14 kit. Bad news is that it's special order and needs 3-4 weeks to be received.

ALSO they mention to me that they manufacture for any car brand / model ( european or Japanese ).

So groub buy is still valid and go for 5 sets and up for any car or any model:D

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Don't quote me on it, but for some reason I have a feeling that the S14 and S15 brake lines are a slightly different length. I thought the S14 ones were a tad shorter.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
I got my set today guys really happy with them :) the wait was well worth it! compaired these to my friends driftworks brake hoses and they are in a total other league :wack:

A+ Communication all the way with Cougar Racing :) couldnt ask for more

C

cougar power motorsport

thank's mate. im glad you received them ok and you are happy with them. enjoy:)