What's new

Rays titanium look wheels or TE37SL

C

cougar power motorsport

Guys just another great offer from Rays . They have for lomited numbers the offer of purchasng along with some designs the titanium lip for free. Anyone is interested can pm me.

Also their new wheels TE37SL which is lighter than the TE37 by 400kgr is now released with silvia fitments. Even if it's lighter it's also cheaper by 14000 gien per wheel which comes cheaper than original te37. anyone is interestd please ask for more info.
Peter

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
How much is that all in delivered to the UK in sterling (£)? and have you got any promo pics of the wheels?

C

cougar power motorsport

hello. yeah im preparing now some prmo's for these and i will let you know about it.
Cheers

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
The wheels sound very nice indeed, looking forward to seeing the pics. When you have a price for the wheels could you post it up in this thread please Peter. I understand prices will vary with size etc, but an example price for common sizes would be very useful.

Cheers :)

C

cougar power motorsport

Hello guys sorry for the delay. im getting these done as we speak and will uploading them asap.

C

cougar power motorsport

Te37sl

TE37SL edition.jpg This is the TE37SL guys. Can be get in various sizes and offsets. one real lightweight wheel. not advertized as lightweight and then being more heavy then the oem :rotfl:

C

cougar power motorsport

titanium lip

57maximum pro.jpgRAYS CO., LTD. titanium.jpg57pro.jpg57D.jpgThese are the designs that someone can get the titanium lip look for his wheel. For these wheels ( exceptt 57D ) the titanium lip is for free for limited time.

As for the 57D ( orange one ), this is the drift wheel and we have some offers for our drifters here in Cyprus. I don't know if your drifters are interested but anyone tat is can send a pm or an email to me.
Cheers,

C

cougar power motorsport

not these mn sizes mate. that wide 12 for the rear is too too wide for these wheels. but i can sort yo out probably something with their 2 pieces wheels ( GT range ). Let me know if you want more info.

C

cougar power motorsport

there are the GTS models but they come to 18x11 most wide with offsets 15 or 25. Or the likes of GTF model which the wider is 11 inches and comes out in offsets of 5 , 15, 24. Are these combatible with your projects?

C

cougar power motorsport

4 GL57D1895+22-5Gramlights 57D 18X9.5 ET22 YELLOW 258.73
4 GL57D1790+22-5Gram Lights 57D 17x9 ET22 5x114.3 222.41
4 GL57D1895+22-5Gram Lights 57D 18x9.5 ET22 WHITE 245.20

Guys this is my current stock for the 57 Drift wheels . These are in GB pounds and are the old prices before the jen went even more up. Price is per wheel plus vat plus delivery. I can do these with free delivery anywhere you are located to your door.
Peter

C

cougar power motorsport

think the 11j et5 might work
got any pics?
also price per whhel for 9.5 et 12 and 11 et5
hey mate. so prices for what you ask are :

9 wide 18 inches : 494 GBP
11 wide 18 inches : 520 GBP

Prices are plus vat and delivery to your door ( no need for customs hassle etc ). I can do these with free delivery to you by courier
GT30.jpg

sx-si

Reaction score
ive a close friend that runs a import parts company and your prices are actully better than his even after his discounts
i know there good dude :) thats why im still here talking to you :)

just looking into diffrent sizes and gt styles and looking through rays brochures

C

cougar power motorsport

:rotfl: great answer mate. just earned yourself another small discount if you go proceed:p