What's new

new product list with price list, group buy discount available.part 2

zml

Trader
Reaction score
spaco quick release 55 posted, order up to 5 or more 10% off

nardi style deep dish 330mm steering wheel with nardi horn button 68GBP posted.up to 5 order 10% off other brand also available please ask.

JDM LED type clear tail light 170 posted order up to 4 or more will be 10% off

JDM non LED type clear tail light 130 posted order up to 4 or more will be 10% off

JDM circle shape type clear tail light 120 posted order up to 4 or more will be 10% off

JDM narvo type LED light 185 posted up to 4 order or more will be 10% off

other car model tail light also available please ask.

hkb steering wheel boss £30 posted

some new product will coming soon. i can also import some small stuff and interior stuff for you please ask.
please know all the item postage only for UK mainland, ireland and EU buyer please ask for different postage.
thanks
ZML

Last edited:
V

V-MAX

Hi ZML,
Could you show another picture of the last steering wheel pictured, with it face down on a flat surface so I can see the offset please. Take the shot from the side if you can...

Cheers
Max

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hello mate,RE: JDM LED type clear tail light ,any chance you could take some actual photo's of these lights for me as i would definately be interested in a set if they are the ones i am after thanks

zml

Trader
Reaction score
yes i will get some up date pictures once the stocks arrive, as they still on the way to uk now it might take up to 10 days.so once it arrived i will took more picture for it. thanks

Reaction score
Alrite mate
JDM narvo type LED light
do you have them in stock at the mo and are they chrome or black chrome
cheers mate

zml

Trader
Reaction score
sorry mate i dont have them in stock atm.. as they are quite expensive, we only keep the ckeaper one in store. but i can order the for you, the next order date will be on 26 this month. the other one also sold out. as many people have leave their deposit to reserve them. so if you want a set of the please let me know. 10% deposit will need to paid before we make a order for u.it will takes up 10 working days for your order. also you can choose what ever color u want.

Reaction score
HI mate, do you still need a boss with the quick release? Looking to purchase the nardi wheel and i need a boss also but if the sparco quick release does the same thing then bargain :)

Reaction score
only problem is i have little legs lol and with a boss and snapoff i would have to sit even further back from the wheel threre fore not reasching the pedals lol

HOw much for the boss and the wheel fella, could you pm me?

cheers mate

zml

Trader
Reaction score

they both available now smoky and clear LED type. £150 posted uk anywhere...

zml

Trader
Reaction score
japfest sale.. LED tail light £130 nardi steering wheel £60 other stuff discount also available all collect in the japfest day next week.any one wants any thing just drop me a pm. i will get back to you shortly.

zml

Trader
Reaction score
have some carbon vinyl for clearnce...all need to gone, size can be cut the width up to 140cm, the length can up to 8 Meters,
size for 50cm x 70cm for only £10,postage will be around £3. anyone interested in them please pm me.

ps. they are not 3M product but excatly the same display and stronger and reusable. they are popular in Japan , china , hongkong and taiwan. because they are more green and re-usable.

zml

Trader
Reaction score
possible ..but depend on what size and the weight of the stuff..

Reaction score
ok mate, itl only be gear knob, rear lights and possibly a suede/ alcantara drift steering wheel pending on price? howlong does your gear take to arrive? And i assume paypal is fine?

zml

Trader
Reaction score
all your stuff are currently i am selling now, which gear knob rear light and steering wheel u after? i am currently have the DMAX LED tail light and nismo gear knob and nardi stitch dish steering wheel in store at the moment.

if you can send me some pictures for the item u after that will be easier for me to seek it out. it normally take 2 working days to delivery to u if i have them in store. and i will only accept paypal, which will secure u and me.

cheers

Reaction score
hi mate sorry for the late reply, can you please post pics of the gearknob and rear lights? and also pm me your paypal address? Would you be able to source a julius front bumper? ive found it but they want nearly £500 postage!!! Money is burning a hole in my pocket!

zml

Trader
Reaction score
the gear knob has just sold out only the rear light left,and they are the clear LED one as this:
i have pm you the my paypal so please check your pm.

Reaction score
are these pics of two different rear lights? cos one looks clear led style and the other looks smoky design? i want the clear ones? Thanks

zml

Trader
Reaction score
yes they 2 different color one smoky one clear one, only one clear set left in store atm. so be quick..