Airtune

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Swedish company which mainly specializes on turbos (Especially the Garrett GT series)
reseller of Motul oils
Also sell manifolds, turbo-elbows, and other engine related bits for nissan sports-cars.

If you're looking for a new turbo and don't know what would be best for you this is a nice chap to talk to.
he makes compression maps to see what would suit your needs best and also have alot of technical knowledge of the SR20DET being a S14 owner himself.

Very dedicated and great customer service :)

www.airtune.se

The site is in Swedish.
But if you have a inquire you can post here and I'll forward it to him when I have time.

I've got my turbo-elbow from him and braided turbo hoses aswell as some engine oil.
Very good quality stuff :thumbs:

Is involved in the Swedish 200sx club.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
went to Airtune yesterday and picked up some oils.

He had a few sets of braided hoses for the turbo in stock if anyone is interested.
teflon-treated steel braided water (2) and oil (1) lines with pressed banjo fittings for stock turbo. 3 pieces total.

I think the price is very competitive.
1300 SEK
140 Euro
?97
234 AUD

freight is not included.

If anyone is interested write here and I'll let Airtune know. :thumbs:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I notice a few peeps fit braided oil and water feeds, whats the reason for this?? Does the turbo need to be removed to replace them??

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
The stock ones tend to crack sometimes and cause leaks. refitting the turbo after having it off for some reason is supposed to be easier with these too.

If you plan on having the turbo off for gasket changes or something. this would be a good investment :nod:
saw that these lines where actually more expensive from UK traders so I thought that I would let you know of a cheaper alternative :thumbs:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
So if and when i get a new Mani, that would be the time to do it?? Is there alot of work involved?? (can you tell i know nothing)

That price is competitive, however how much would postage cost :confused:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Topper said:
So if and when i get a new Mani, that would be the time to do it?? Is there alot of work involved?? (can you tell i know nothing)

That price is competitive, however how much would postage cost :confused:
Lol. i knew nothing about this either before my turbo gasket said good bye :)

If you change your manifold, it would be a good time to change these too, and have a look at the gaskets if they're fine.

no idea about postage.
I can check with Airtune. although he is on vacation for a week now. But I'll meet with him next saturday on Jap-meet trackday.
i can ask then.

I had my stock intercooler with piping airlifted to Spain for about ?45 but that is much bulkier and much heavier too. These are just three steel braided hoses. shuold fit in a padded envelope.

I'll get back to you or have Airtune write in this thread.