What's new

D2 BIG Brake Conversion Kits.

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi Guys,

We thought we would bring these large brake discs and caliper kits for the S15's.

These are the latest line in D2 Brake Kits offering 330mm or 356mm front disc conversion kits with 8 Pot Calipers. Also available for the rears with 6 Pot Calipers.

These have been designed purely around those needing the very best and who want to stand out, easy installation bolt on kit with minimal tools needed, a must for track and drift cars.

Features:

* More confidence in late braking.
* Ideal for fast road, track and drift use.
* Grooves allows the heat to disperse under heavy breaking and to help reduce brake fade and glazing.
* Stopping distances are dramatically reduced.
* Direct replacement and easy to fit.
* Come with a pair of discs, pair of calipers, race pads and braided lines.
* Come with full fitting kit.

These kits fit 5 stud models.

330mm Front 8 Pot Setup

The 330mm units retail at £899 but we can do these at group buy prices of only £799 + £10.95 Delivery and the best bit is you dont have to wait for the group buy to finish and then wait 8 weeks, you can have them on a next day service as they are in stock on the shelf. :nod:

Kits include a pair of front or rear calipers, 330mm rotors and complete fitting kit including uprated braided brake lines and race pads.

330mm Rear 6 Pot Setup

The 330mm units retail at £899 but we can do these at group buy prices of only £799 + £10.95 Delivery and the best bit is you dont have to wait for the group buy to finish and then wait 8 weeks, you can have them on a next day service as they are in stock on the shelf. :nod:

Kits include a pair of front or rear calipers, 330mm rotors and complete fitting kit including uprated braided brake lines and race pads.

356mm Front 8 Pot Setup

The 356mm units retail at £999 but we can do these at group buy prices of only £899 + £10.95 Delivery and the best bit is you dont have to wait for the group buy to finish and then wait 8 weeks, you can have them on a next day service as they are in stock on the shelf. :nod:

Kits include a pair of front or rear calipers, 356mm rotors and complete fitting kit including uprated braided brake lines and race pads.

If you wish to go for these just give us a call on 08450 212 312, post on the thread or drop me a PM :)

People who want these so far:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lovely looking bits of kit mate, when im ready for a brake upgrade I will be going with these I think! and they are purple to match all my other stuff ;) lol

Reaction score
What sort of deal could you do for some 356 fronts and 330 rears? I have 19" 5 spoke wheels fitted so they should fit ok and the colour is lovely too.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
You normally have to do the Z32 handbrake conversion.