What's new

Stickers and Carbon Vinyl Wrapping from Ace Image UK

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
it may seem a little ott BUT the dash's on these cars are made from such a soft plastic that the only option would be this, flocking or painting.....

L

Lex@AceImageUK

it may seem a little ott BUT the dash's on these cars are made from such a soft plastic that the only option would be this, flocking or painting.....
This would be a bit of an epic to get done in one day, can it all be removed? My guess at it I would say you'd be looking at £180-220 as its gonna use a lot of vinyl and a lot of man hours.

If it could be removed and dropped to us and picked up then I would be more than happy to do it but to have you wait around while its done would be long old wait as we would need it for a few days. :)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
it can all be removed mate :) its definitely something i will consider doing soon and get back to you :thumbs:

L

Lex@AceImageUK

Sure James wont mind me posting these on here but here is a s15 dash wrapped and fitted :thumbs:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
i think its awesome mate, but did you notice that the original plastic is a soft surface that scratches very easily - this is the issue with the entire lower s15 dash, poor plastic.....having looked at the pic i posted, is it possible to pm me a worst case scenario cost for wrapping the entire thing thats outlined? if its viable then i am very interested to get it done in time for show season and advertise your work - this is whats letting my interior down:)

Reaction score
how does it weather? well????

external side of a roof??? dependant on jobs etc, i soon may not need to have my van, which means that can go....and i can buy a toy again! :D

most M3 or DC5 sorta size.... costs?

L

Lex@AceImageUK

Dazzi0i - It is rated as a long term external vinyl so with correct installation it should last 7+ years, on close inspection of the vinyl I've noticed when stretched it is weaved plastic so unlike a printed vinyl you will have no chance of fading.

Cost wise, if we was to install it you'd be looking between £150-200 for a roof, if you was to do it yourself you could most probably get it from a 1.5m x 1m wide roll which will be £70-80. I will be able to offer a firmer price on that size once we get some in, which will be the early this year. :thumbs:

L

Lex@AceImageUK

Some more pics this is a bmw interior, and was fitted by the customer all done from 1m on a 750mm wide roll.

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
That looks sooo good! Way better than the stock silver trim. Is it possbile to remove this at a later date if you wanted to??

Sorry I havent been in contact regarding my dash Lex, I just keep changing my mind on what bits to gewt done!! Will be in touch soon though mate.

L

Lex@AceImageUK

Yeh removal wont be a problem. I obviously haven't be applying this long enough to remove some after the 7-10 years its rated to last but if any adhesive was left behind a quick wipe with some meth spirit will remove it no problem.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
This looks like really impressive work.

How easy is this stuff to work with?

Im quite good at most things and would be tempted to try my hand at this.

Is it like shrink wrap or is it actually much thicker stuff?

Dean, love the idea of getting the entire lower dash done, think that would look really smart.

Ive got a nasty gash in my interior under the hand break like someone has smashed it down with a ring on, and thats the bit I want covering up!

Reaction score
any news on ace image as i cant get hold of them either by phone or by e-mail or even pm?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I'm still waiting for my decals that I ordered just before the new year (3+ months now) *rolls eyes*

He does reply if you PM him on SXOC. Don't think Lex bothers to check on here anymore!!

Reaction score
its ok guys i have heard over dw that he is having some personal problems at the mo so be paitient

Reaction score
sorry if i've missed it but how does this stuff hold up to the elements? e.g. would it possible to get exterior parts done?

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
james, how is this stuff holding up after all the hot weather we've had?