What's new

Japspeed / Daiyama Adjustable Coilovers Group Buy

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi Guys,

We are Japspeed and we thought we would introduce ourselves and let you all know what we are about as some of you may or may not have heard of us.

We are a friendly company who provide performance parts for most Japanese cars on a mail-order and internet basis. We don't mind being asked on for advice and we are always approachable.

We have these very high quality coilovers available as our first group buy here on S15OC

About the Coilovers

We have been testing and running this suspension kit all last season on our white Japspeed R33 drift car and this season in our S15's. The suspension kit is exceptional and works very well and was used at various tracks throughout the year including Knockhill being the fastest track that we used and having 90 mph sideway entries.

Our driver Shane Lynch has many years experience in high speed motorsport and has been giving us invaluable information into what was the best set up.

Nathan from GDA Sportscars and Greg from Weston Performance both fitted and set this kit up to our car last season and they were extremely impressed with the quality of the kits and the price that I can sell these for.

We have won many events with these coilovers fitted. We are now British Drift Champions 2009.

Features

* 30-way Adjustable front dampers.
* 28-way Adjustable rear dampers.
* Adjustable ride height.
* Adjustable Pre-Load Spring Tension
* 8kg Front and 6kgs Rears spring rate with black powder coat finish.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the dampers and to keep them clean.
* Zinc plated steel top mounts with heavy duty 'Pillowball' bearings
* 2 x Spanners

Ideal for any Track, Drift and Fast Road and can also be used for Daily Driving (just watch the pot holes :rotfl: :eek:)

We have these kits in stock for the S15's

These kits will come with a 12 months warranty.

These retail on our website for £599 but if we can get five people together we will do these at £499!! Including next day delivery and VAT.

This is an exceptional price for some very high quality coilovers!

Let me know who would like a set.

People who would like a set:

1. JameS15

Last edited:
Reaction score
if only i had the spare cash :(
i have seen these cars on track and have great control and stance

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hi guys,

I've already got Tein coilovers recently but what do wanna say is that I've bought your S15 turbo elbow and downpipe and they are brilliant products... fitment was a worry as I've heard horror stories about other brands but the Japspeed stuff went on no probs :)

There's been so many questions recently from people coming on this forum about decent coilover systems and at the price you guys are offering, I wouldn't have looked elsewhere if I was in the hunt for a set... so com'on guys!!!

FREE BUMP :D

Reaction score
Country
Im going to be after some coilovers soon when my 15 arrives. Was intending to go for the Driftworks coilovers but these are a damn good price... Anyone else intrested in these??

Are these made by BC Racing? If there are any problems can they be sorted in the UK and are replacement parts available quickly?

Thanks
James

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi guys,

I've already got Tein coilovers recently but what do wanna say is that I've bought your S15 turbo elbow and downpipe and they are brilliant products... fitment was a worry as I've heard horror stories about other brands but the Japspeed stuff went on no probs :)

There's been so many questions recently from people coming on this forum about decent coilover systems and at the price you guys are offering, I wouldn't have looked elsewhere if I was in the hunt for a set... so com'on guys!!!

FREE BUMP :D
Hi,

Good to hear you like our stuff :D

Im going to be after some coilovers soon when my 15 arrives. Was intending to go for the Driftworks coilovers but these are a damn good price... Anyone else intrested in these??

Are these made by BC Racing? If there are any problems can they be sorted in the UK and are replacement parts available quickly?

Thanks
James
Hi,

These are made by our own brand but made in the same factories as some very well known and highly respected Japanese companies, :wack: quality is on par with them.

We are the only Daiyama dealer in the UK and we can source parts for you, but honestly, we haven't had any problems.

Thanks,

Dan

Last edited:
Reaction score
i know this is cheap but is this the best price??
im still suprised not alot of people are intrested

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi Guys,

Just to give you a bit of information about these.

These Daiyama coilovers are used on our own drift cars in the BDC and Prodrift and we have never had any problems with them. We won the BDC this year with them fitted to our cars :cool:

These come highly recommended by members of SXOC who have got to know these coilover kits and have bought many off us and we have always had a great response from them, you won't be disappointed :)

As with any up and coming brand, it can take a while for them to become established but we feel that it won't take long as the feedback has been so good about the price, quality and fitment for various vehicles.

These Daiyama coilovers are manufactured in the same factories as some very well known and highly respected Japanese companies, whom i cannot mention for obvious reasons :wack:

We have LOTS of these in stock guys so we have plenty waiting for loving homes :D

If anyone has any questions about these, just post up on here or send me a PM.

Thanks,

Dan

Reaction score
i would be pretty intrested if they where £450 deleivered, but then again still need 5 people intrested.

Reaction score
Country
i too would prob put my name down at that price ^^ my mate just bought an S14 and it has these on them. i went for a quick drive in it and they felt good altho im no expert :)

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
i would be pretty intrested if they where £450 deleivered, but then again still need 5 people intrested.
Hi,

We would not be able to do them for that price, there is already £100 off retail including delivery.

These are professional, race/drift spec coilovers that we have used for years on our drift machines.
We have won this years British Drift Championship fitted with these fitted.

Perfect for anyone who wants great performance from their car.

i too would prob put my name down at that price ^^ my mate just bought an S14 and it has these on them. i went for a quick drive in it and they felt good altho im no expert :)
Hi,

Glad you like them mate, if you get your name down, it'll be a way towards you getting a massive saving off list.

Thanks,

Dan

S

ShiRuBiYa

Hi Guys,

We are Japspeed and we thought we would introduce ourselves and let you all know what we are about as some of you may or may not have heard of us.

We are a friendly company who provide performance parts for most Japanese cars on a mail-order and internet basis. We don't mind being asked on for advice and we are always approachable.

We have these very high quality coilovers available as our first group buy here on S15OC

About the Coilovers

We have been testing and running this suspension kit all last season on our white Japspeed R33 drift car and this season in our S15's. The suspension kit is exceptional and works very well and was used at various tracks throughout the year including Knockhill being the fastest track that we used and having 90 mph sideway entries.

Our driver Shane Lynch has many years experience in high speed motorsport and has been giving us invaluable information into what was the best set up.

Nathan from GDA Sportscars and Greg from Weston Performance both fitted and set this kit up to our car last season and they were extremely impressed with the quality of the kits and the price that I can sell these for.

We have won many events with these coilovers fitted. We are now British Drift Champions 2009.

Features

* 30-way Adjustable front dampers.
* 28-way Adjustable rear dampers.
* Adjustable ride height.
* Adjustable Pre-Load Spring Tension
* 8kg Front and 6kgs Rears spring rate with black powder coat finish.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the dampers and to keep them clean.
* Zinc plated steel top mounts with heavy duty 'Pillowball' bearings
* 2 x Spanners

Ideal for any Track, Drift and Fast Road and can also be used for Daily Driving (just watch the pot holes :rotfl: :eek:)

We have these kits in stock for the S15's

These kits will come with a 12 months warranty.

These retail on our website for £599 but if we can get five people together we will do these at £499!! Including next day delivery and VAT.

This is an exceptional price for some very high quality coilovers!

Let me know who would like a set.

People who would like a set:

1. JameS15
2. ShiRuBiYa