What's new

Japspeed / Daiyama Adjustable Coilovers Group Buy

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi Guys,

Ok im going to put a time limit on this one now as we are so keen to get these out to you and for you to see the great quality.

You have until 18:00hrs on the 24th of November 2009 (next Tuesday) to register that you would like one of these sets, thats seven days time.

We will honour the price however many people we get.

So if you would like to be part of this, get your names down quick! :)

Thanks,

Dan

Last edited:
Reaction score
i may be interested was going getting them in ireland but wat price would they be delivered to ireland.

T

TOMMO_RH9

hey - i know this is old...but i just took delivery of my S15 Spec R monday just gone...dont spose theres any chance of still getting these coilovers for £499 delivered?
I also want some other stuff from you guys...rad/FMIC/exhaust system etc etc
so if not for the grouyp buy...maybe as a discount for buying a load of stuff at once?
cheers
tom

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
hey - i know this is old...but i just took delivery of my S15 Spec R monday just gone...dont spose theres any chance of still getting these coilovers for £499 delivered?
I also want some other stuff from you guys...rad/FMIC/exhaust system etc etc
so if not for the grouyp buy...maybe as a discount for buying a load of stuff at once?
cheers
tom
Hi Tom,

Unfortunately we are currently out of stock of the S15 Daiyama coilover kits. However if you give us a shout if you are interested in a FMIC or a specific exhaust system of ours I'm sure we can offer you a good price :)

T

TOMMO_RH9

ok - well i defo need some stuff before mallory park on may 26th
should i contact you guys on here or email your sales address?
cheers

Last edited:

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
ok - well i defo need some stuff before mallory park on may 26th
should i contact you guys on here or email your sales address?
cheers
We are happy to take any orders either through PMs on here or you can call us on 08450 212 312 or you can email us on sales@japspeed.co.uk :)

Off topic but... guys, do you do the Shotgun exhaust for the S15? Ta
No problem, unfortunately we don't currently have a Shotgun catback for the S15 however this is something we are considering for further development in this range. We'll be sure to keep you guys posted on new developments. :)

Reaction score
Country
Good to know! How does the current Shotgun line up on an S15? Is it too long, hangars in wrong place or travels under the car wrongly? Or maybe too long? Id be interested in doing a skillful bodge job depending... ;)

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hey Guys we have these in stock and can dispatch them to you straight away for next working day delivery!!!!!

the Price to you as forum members is £499 including delivery to mainland UK

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

regards
Paul

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
HI Guys we have these back in stock and ready to dispatch! Give me a call on 08450 212 312 to order and we can get these dispatched for next working day delivery to any UK mainland address!

For all orders overseas please ask for a shipping quote! :)

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi guys, well we're halfway through the week now and are ready to send some of these out to you so you get them in time for the weekend!

Just give us a ring Mon-Fri 830-530 on 08450 212312 to pay by card, or send us a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed along with a note of the product you wish to order, your address, contact details and forum username.

Thanks

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi guys,

Well Friday is finally upon us and the weekend is almost here!

To order you can give us a call on 08450 212312 and pay by card, or alternatively you can send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed along with a note of your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Thanks!

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
It's nearly the end of another week and almost time for the weekend!

To order you can give us a call on 08450 212312 and pay by card, or alternatively you can send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed along with a note of your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Ali

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept PayPal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
To do just send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Last edited: