What's new

Cougar Power Motorsport

C

cougar power motorsport

Hello guys. I am Peter, owner of Cougar Power Motorsport , Cyprus. I am very glad i can be a member of your company here.
Just to let you know about Cougar : We are sole distributors for Cyprus of HKS, WORK wheels, Brembo among other companies. We work very hard to find and import the best products in the market just to have our heads light off problems and also to have only satisfied customers. Also or office at Tokyo Japan , can source out for us anything we ask and many of the items are sitting in our warehouses there most of the time . We do dropshipping in many european countries such as Greece, UK, Ireland, Spain, Bulgaria, Russia and more. Just to get an opinion you can visit our website www.cougar-raceparts.com but don't expect many items for S15's since we get to deal with them past weeks .
Anyway it's nice to be with you guys.
Cheers, Peter

C

cougar power motorsport

Just to show you some of our projects here guys but sorry for not being an S15. Its just to get an idea of our company's work since our gallery @ cougar-raceparts.com is not finished yet. This is an E46 M3, my personal daily driver. It's been supercharged at stage 4 to 525 HP just to have fun when driving it around city. Trust me it does do lots of drifting:nod: It's going to be featured in November's issue of Performance BMW mag since they flew here just for our company's project, along with another m3 we built to promote VORSTEINER company in Cyprus. Pics are just of my M3 and when i find pics of the Vorsteiner M3 i will upload them also.

EVO behind is also built by us but i don't think you want more pics of not an S15 right?:eek:
Anyway, thank's for looking

Reaction score
welcome to the s15oc, pictures of any worth fast car is welcome here :D,

Any spec on the evo and the bmw?

C

cougar power motorsport

Thanks mate:thumbs:
Well M3 is on KW v3 suspension kit , full exhaust system , carbon products by Vorsteiner and a supercharger kit to 525HP stage 4. These are the basics just to give you an idea. The EVO behind is custom built by us. Fenders and design of them are made by us, custom front lip by us, carbon products , 18 inches deepdish wheels and all the other parts are by HKS ( suspension, 2in clutch kit, exhaust system with the GT extension kit , cams and pulleys also by HKS , intercooler kit - oil cooler kit again by HKS ,1000cc's injectors by HKS , FCON V pro by HKS and Tomei turbo to 500HP. I think i am in love with HKS :D

C

cougar power motorsport

Photos of the VORSTEINER M3 guys, at the latest show we attend to. Should get the 1st prize but we were disqualified from the contest due to the fact we didnt open the hood for them ( charging NA engines is too much illegal here )
Anyway enjoy guys

C

cougar power motorsport

And this is the EVO. It has won 1st price on best tuned car.
Along with WORK wheels since we are distributors for them;)