What's new

New stock arriving end of this month

Reaction score
also interested in a carbon cooling panel for the s15 - garage defend style

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Only just seen this thread. Just looked up them Carbon Cooling panels, and I'll be interested in one also, depending on the final price :)

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
This is getting stupid now guys, this thread was started on the 11th July and the list of interested people is so long i have lost count!!! Any chance of getting these cooling panels - ever??

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
as far as i know jeffrey has gone back to the factory now and leon has taken over all dealing of epracing now - maybe someone should email epr to see if he even knows about this group buy....

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dean, I tried that a month or so ago... no response..

Give up i reckon..

as far as i know jeffrey has gone back to the factory now and leon has taken over all dealing of epracing now - maybe someone should email epr to see if he even knows about this group buy....

Reaction score
can someone find me some sites with cooling panels??
i am trying to get someone to either try and source them or he might even be able to make them.
also what kinda of price are people looking to pay?
thanks

Reaction score
im trying to find some, but they seem to always stock s13 and s14, but no s15. but ill keep onto it.

Reaction score
i know this might sound strange but is there anyone on here that would be willing to let me borrow theirs??
i should be able to get a copy made,from the qoutes i have had they should be around the £200 mark each.
might be able to get it alittle less, but i need one so that it can be copied.
thanks
craig

Reaction score
I thought when they told me I could get one for £75 it was cheap! No wonder they arent replying lol

zml

Trader
Reaction score
just be patient,the stock will coming soon in uk, let me know how many your guys want carbon and how many want FRP one, will get the price up soon. if any more info please contact Craig M....