What's new

New stock arriving end of this month

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Dunno if you guys know, but Jeff's left the UK from EP, Leon seems to be the man to talk to now.

@ Leon dude, I'll call you in a couple days when i get my refund from Driftworks.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
i think he's still under EPRacing, I need to give him a call this afternoon. I'll tell him to jump on here, Possibly Jeffs not told him to check s15oc or something.

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Mint,

Did you speak to this guy, I for one am still interested in getting one of these...

Als

i think he's still under EPRacing, I need to give him a call this afternoon. I'll tell him to jump on here, Possibly Jeffs not told him to check s15oc or something.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah spoke to Leon at USC a few weeks back and also recently ordered some diffuser parts for my 15 from him as well... top guy and very easy to deal with :thumbs:

Will be getting some aero part ordered soon as well :cool:

Reaction score
I sent a private message some time ago and as of yet it has not been replied too, I was told that you were getting my delivery at the end of the month and still I have not heard anything.You have my money and I want the part that I paid for.

E

EPRacing

Hi all sorry for the late reply. since jeff left EP, I have to deal with double amount of work as well as I have to catch up with everything he has done before as well as all the shows we are commited to do, so I could do with a 48 hour day to catch up with everything.

AS to the garage defend cooling panel, I am not totally aware of what is happening to be honest, I will have a chat with the lads in the factory as well as jeff who is working overthere now and see what is going on.

Ric I hope your item has got to you in one piece. :D sorry it took so long to get to you as I dunno why it took so long to get the item to you because jeff before delt with it. but I am glad that everything is sorted. :D :D

Leon.

subzero

Reaction score
the wheel nuts i got off ye at JAE rock !! very very happy with em , twice as long and the ones i had on the car and the blue hasnt scrapped off.

will be in touch the weekend in regards the carbon bits i enquired about at JAE but ye had no left when i approached ye :(

Reaction score
Hi, I spoke to a couple of you at JAE and asked if you had the carbon fibre cooling pannel for the S15.. you said you did and it would be £75 :thumbs: unfortunatley you didnt have any with you so told me to get intouch with you after :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ric I hope your item has got to you in one piece. :D sorry it took so long to get to you as I dunno why it took so long to get the item to you because jeff before delt with it. but I am glad that everything is sorted. :D :D

Leon.
Yeah thanx Leon got it there are a couple of small cracks but they can hardly be noticed. Was a ba$tard to fit the locking mech back in tho,lol.There are pics of it on my members rides link:thumbs: