What's new

Fresh Arrive - Carbon Gear & Radio Surround

E

EPRacing

Hi all,

We had the first 2 set just arrive as a temple, please see the picture below.

Price is £160 inc VAT and delivery for the set

In one of the picture, I slot the gear surround into the radio surround but it seems because the thickness of the gear surround, there is a small gap in between (Please see the 2nd picture for this). Just wonder anyone interested to test fit this for us??
We can do a deal again same as the carbon door sil, We offer a deal if anyone interested to swap the orginal one with us, can have this for £80!!! We only need one set for our new mould, so first come got the deal, please put your name down.

Thanks
Jeffrey
Team EPR

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can do it too. Is the finish as good as the heat shield cause that looks great on my car. So this is a direct replacement and does not clip over the OE part I guess? PM me if you need the parts :thumbs:

Last edited:
E

EPRacing

gutted let me know if you want any more OEM ones as my s15 is in my garage doing nothing anyway >.<
I'm sorry, I still waiting Daniel's reply for this. But if everything is alright, we should have next batch arrive in Feb ish.

Jeff

S

StarletRick

i NEED a carbon interior bit.

if you get any more and want a swap. let me know!

can tie this in with the kick plates then ^^

D

daniel83

You have got my answer. Check your inbox.
The money is on it´s way. I hope it´s Paypal. ;)

Reaction score

:thumbs:

Looks great in the car! not going to use the carbon stick surround as i like the brushed ali one i have, would any one be interested in it?