What's new

Fresh Arrive - Carbon Gear & Radio Surround

E

EPRacing

Any more update on these lads? Are we waiting on a mould? Or a supply?

I wont be able to pay till im back from Japan mate, Im back end of Jan.

Hi buddy,

Dont worry, they wont be ready til Feb/March anyway!

Will let you guys know when they come closer.

Thanks
Jeffrey
Team EPR

E

EPRacing

Updated list:-

1. sender
2. jappy-junk
3. starletrick
4. Kicko
5. D Boy
6 Mint
7. S15RKM
8. Rarerims.co.uk
9. Mook

Will EP ship to the States???
Paul, this is only a small item so we can ship to US not a problem.

We are close for Christmas and New Year holiday from 20/12/08 - 05/01/09, so any PM and email may occur delay on reply.

Wishes all the S15 member have a merry christmas & happy new year!!

Thanks
Jeffrey
Team EPR

Reaction score
Country
Edit - Ahh, best not go for one of these now as my house will probably be going through in the next few months so ill need the cash :(

Any chance of getting the centre section made up in carbon as well, forgetting the cupholders and trays to make the mould easier ? Would be ace as that bit is what always gets scratched.

P.S. Meery xmas

Last edited:
E

EPRacing

Edit - Ahh, best not go for one of these now as my house will probably be going through in the next few months so ill need the cash :(

Any chance of getting the centre section made up in carbon as well, forgetting the cupholders and trays to make the mould easier ? Would be ace as that bit is what always gets scratched.

P.S. Meery xmas
We should be able to if we can get hold of an OEM one and we can get that send back to the factory and start a new mould for it.

Thanks
Jeffrey
Team EPR

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
If your in need of that i should be able to help you out with it Jeff. I replied about the console tho for test fitting ^_^ Wicked

E

EPRacing

If your in need of that i should be able to help you out with it Jeff. I replied about the console tho for test fitting ^_^ Wicked

That's cool, anyone want the center console in carbon???

Reaction score
Interested but need a price first before commiting also would only want if cup holders still there as I use them to carry stuff in, they are handy for that :D

E

EPRacing

Interested but need a price first before commiting also would only want if cup holders still there as I use them to carry stuff in, they are handy for that :D
Same again, if Mint will give me the whole lot and we can get the whole lot done in carbon :)

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Don't things like the cupholders drop in or are they part of the mould? If part of the mould then it'll no doubt be easy enough to have them, albeit with a slightly more intensive 'build'. Guessing these will follow on through the interior from the dash panel creating one long carbon console. That being the case, I'd more than likely have one too :)

Reaction score
Don't things like the cupholders drop in or are they part of the mould? If part of the mould then it'll no doubt be easy enough to have them, albeit with a slightly more intensive 'build'. Guessing these will follow on through the interior from the dash panel creating one long carbon console. That being the case, I'd more than likely have one too :)
The cup holders are part of the mould.I'm not particularly bothered about the ash tray thats in there but dont know about others opinions, I dont let anyone smoke in my car anyway. also what about the hinged storage section will this be carbon also could turn out expensive this there are a lot of parts in the centre consol

[/URL][/IMG]

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
I'm happy to do away with the ashtray aswell. Not fussed about the console cubby lid, I was going to cover mine in alcantara anyway :)

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Upon reflection I'm going to back out of the centre section. Having looked more closely at the lines of the trim I don't feel it would flow particularly well with the rest of the centre console. The gear and stereo surround I will certainly take, that's a distinctively seperate part which looks ace in carbon, I just feel the centre section bit would look a bit half a job as the lines flow round into the main centre section and out over the glove box / under the steering wheel binacle.

See this image -

You can see how the centre section just butts up against the main centre console, continuing the line of the light grey trim. Now, if a centre section could be made up so only the darker grey part which extends back under the handbrake and around the cubby (off picture), then that I feel would look good. Would it perhaps be easier and cheaper to make an overlay for this part only? It looks a lot simpler in design and removes the need to fiddle about with the cup holders, ashtray and coin slot.

Whadya reckon, :thumbs: or :down: ?

E

EPRacing

Thanks for all your suggest and advice. I think I have to see the actual product before we can make any decision, even I can see a car in the show then I can look into it and see if we can work that out of not. I think it is possible to make it but depends on you guys will like it or not because I agree what mook said it flow in either side with the light grey trim, but have a think guys and feel free to put your advice down.

For thr ashtray we can just flush it and make it flat.

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
I always think that distinct parts look better in carbon than bits that are intended to join other bits in a smooth fashion. So for me, things like a handbrake cover, steering binnacle surround and door handle surrounds would look far cooler in carbon :D