What's new

Nissan 200SX S15 Whiteline Sway Bar Kit *Group Buy*

E

EPRacing

We have just been chating to Whiteline regarding to their swaybar kit and we have come in terms of a deal to make it cheaper for the S15 owners. the RRP for th kit is currently sell at £289 and if we can get 10 sets we will have 10% discount on it that is £260.
please check the information in my Ebay shop if you want: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-200SX-...photoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

White line will need produce them as they dont keep that many instock, so the best thing to do is if you are interest in those put your name down and also a deposit of say £30.00 so that I know you are serious in this and once I get near 10 sets of deposit I will get them ordered.

you can pay the deposit to us through paypal on sales@epracing.co.uk or you can just give me a call and I can take deposit over the phone for you.

If the group buy doesnt get the go ahead then the deposit will be return to you.

if you decided to cancelled the order before I place it with whiteline then that is no problem we will refund to you.

But...

Once the order is placed with whiteline and you decided to cancelled the order then the deposit cannot be given.

Jef.