What's new

Fresh Arrive - Carbon Exhaust Heat Shield!!!

E

EPRacing

Hi all,

I know everyone is chasing me for the carbon interior, but please be patient they are all on its way and really really sorry for the delay!!!

This is the first carbon product we launge for our S15 owners - carbon exhaust heat shield!!!

Please click on the image to see a larger view of the carbon quality.
The price for it is £60 delivered within UK mainland or £55 collect. Please feel free to send us picture after you fitted, so we can make a S15 owners gallery in our web site.

We only have 10 in stock, if any one interested, please contact us ASAP, we accept Paypal, cash on collection, bank transfer and card payment over the phone.

Thanks
Jeffrey
Team EPR

J

JDM JUNKIE

HAha this looks familiar, good idea... but is this weave the final product or is this one just a prototype?

E

EPRacing

JDM Junkie - Yes, it is final product we have them in stock in the UK.

Subzero - What measurement do you want???

Is now only have 9 left, gotta quick!!

Jeff
Team EPR

D

david

Looks nearly as nice as my original one :rotfl:
Will the heat from the exhaust effect it :confused:
Im sure there is lots off lads too buy them as a lot was looking for the original one but is discontinued and hard get second hand.
Looks good tho if ur into carbon :nod:

D

david

Subzero its an exact copy off my original so will only fit original rear bumper!

E

EPRacing

Subzero its an exact copy off my original so will only fit original rear bumper!
David, thanks a lot for your info!!

We had one fitted on our skyline before and we always take that to show/track day and it cover with black carbon on top, we just use the polish to polish them out but at least it didn't burn lol

D

david

It will only fit the oem rear nissan bumper its moulded from the original protector.

Reaction score
Hi all,

I know everyone is chasing me for the carbon interior, but please be patient they are all on its way and really really sorry for the delay!!!

This is the first carbon product we launge for our S15 owners - carbon exhaust heat shield!!!

Please click on the image to see a larger view of the carbon quality.
The price for it is £60 delivered within UK mainland or £55 collect. Please feel free to send us picture after you fitted, so we can make a S15 owners gallery in our web site.

We only have 10 in stock, if any one interested, please contact us ASAP, we accept Paypal, cash on collection, bank transfer and card payment over the phone.

Thanks
Jeffrey
Team EPR
Im interested if you have any left.PM me a link so I can pay by paypal,I have the original rear bumper still so should be ok fitting wise:thumbs:

D

david

Ray any new pictures off ur car since! Its such a nice kit so lets see the rest!