What's new

HID Conversion Kit Group Buy

S

Silverstreak

Hi all,

We have just started to supply HID Xenon Conversion Kits,

They come in most fitments;
9004-9007 & H1-H13

We as a rule only stock 6000k as these will pass your MOT as the colour but we can get hold of units up to 12000k.

Prices are as follows;

Individual Kits: ?125 inc p&p uk only

We would also like to offer the oppertunity to do a group buy so prices will be as follows;

10-20: ?115
21-50: ?105
50+: ?95
All prices inc uk p&p and VAT

Our HID systems are as far as we are aware to be the easiest systems to install. This is because they incorporate a fully plug n play wiring system with no soldering or re-wiring required. There is no wire cutting involved when fitting these and all connectors are fitted with fool proof connectors. This ensures that they can only be connected the correct way. Full installation instructions are included. And the kits can be fitted in around 45 minutes usually. If in any doubt however we do suggest you get an auto electrician to install them. We offer a 1 year warranty on all our kits, terms and conditions supplied.

The xenon lamp produces 2 to 3 times as much light as an conventional halogen lamp whilst only consuming half of the power. Therefore the driver of the vehicle can see more clearly and the car is safer and more economical to run. The light produced by the Xenon bulb is the same as daylight. Research has shown that this encourages better driver concentration and obviously better safety. The life expectancy of the xenon lamp is that of the life of the car and only needs replacing in rare exceptional cases.

If you already run the standard factory fit HID's then you can buy a set to run your full beam which is currently a Halogen set up, I have and trust me, the difference will blow your mind!

If you guys want to do a group buy then add yourself to this thread and pm me with your details

Thanks

Bio Performance