What's new

S15 Carbon Product!

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Thanks for your offer matie, we already have a set of them in the factory, but might ask you in the future!
No probs mate always happy to lend a hand.

Seriously interested in all these parts bar the plug cover since i just bought me one lol. Keep us updated on progress etc mate and as soon as you have an idea on price just shout us :thumbs: Top Job here dude! :thumbs::thumbs:

E

EPRacing

No probs mate always happy to lend a hand.

Seriously interested in all these parts bar the plug cover since i just bought me one lol. Keep us updated on progress etc mate and as soon as you have an idea on price just shout us :thumbs: Top Job here dude! :thumbs::thumbs:
You welcome mate! To be honest, if any member want any particular parts made no matter is fiber glass or carbon fiber, free feel to give us idea and let us know, if there is a demand on the market, we will get them mould and made in FRP or Carbon.

We have another new roof spoiler is on the way to our factory and waiting to made make a mould, should ready around summer.

We can get it made in FRP or carbon, FRP offer painting service on top, feel free to put your name down!!!

Jeff
Team EPR

E

EPRacing

lmao all the bits im wanting :p id love one of them in Carbon however i can imagine it wont be cheap ... >_<
The retail price for this roof spoiler should around
FRP ?95
Carbon ?185
Carriage on top

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
To be honest, if any member want any particular parts made no matter is fiber glass or carbon fiber, free feel to give us idea and let us know, if there is a demand on the market, we will get them mould and made in FRP or Carbon.

Jeff
Team EPR
Jeff,

would it be possible to make a cooling panel in fibreglass, similar to the garage defend one?

thx

meddler

Last edited:
E

EPRacing

Jeff,

would it be possible to make a cooling panel in fibreglass, similar to the garage defend one?

thx

meddler
Hi there,

Normally cooling panel we supply is Carbon, we have to see if there is a demand on here, if there is, we can start a mould or a group buy for it.

Thanks
Jeff

Reaction score
Country
Yeah me too, it could be tricky though as the Garage Defend one looks quite a complicated mould if its going to be based on that (which does look to the best out there).

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
The thing about fibreglass and or carbon, moulds of existing products can be made relatively easily. I am considering making my own cooling panel in fibreglass, but if this one is a reasonable price I will buy it. I think that shipping to Oz could be expensive. Maybe I have to wait for Nicely to make another trip over here ;)

E

EPRacing

damm thats a good price right there.. Out of interest do you know of when these carbon bits and bobs would be available?
They should avaliable around April /May time, in this case, do you think we should start a group buy for the cooling panel??

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
good time, em im not going to put my name down for the cooling panel i dont think as i have my heart set on an ARC one (im a brand whore lol) But im desperate for the Interior parts in carbon fibre and the roof spoiler thing ^_^

J

jroc896

Hey
I'm interested in the carbon fibre coil pack cover, would you be happy to ship to Oz by any chance? I like my carbon fibre haha

Reaction score
I am interested in any interior CF parts can you post pics of them when you have them in so we can have a look anything like this below would be :cool:

:thumbs: