What's new

New Body Kit

E

EPRacing

Hi all,

We just move to a new unit and we can now offer even wider range of body kit and carbon parts for S15, please see the following:-

S15 FK-Style

S15 MA-Style

S15 S-Style

S15 T-Style

S15 TR-Style

S15 UR-Style

S15 VS-Style

S15 VX-Style

S15 Front & Rear Fender

Some of them is on its way and will arrive end of Feb/ early March, we also have some carbon bonnet & front end convertion kit in the same container, please contact us if any one interested.

We will have a new web site launge shortly and we will have all this on the web site, but I'll post another thread when its up and running!!

Thanks
Jeffrey
Team EPR

New Unit:-
Unit Q, Little Moor Lane, Loughborough, LE11 1SF, ENGLAND
Tel:- 01509 211888

Last edited:
E

EPRacing

Yes, we are supply replica body kit, but we also have our own R&D department in our factory. I think a lot of member already see the quality stuff we do.
Also give you some information, most of the Genuine body kit is also made by FRP...such as Uras, Vortex, Nismo......

Yes, the VX-Style kit is Vortex Kit Replica, you can see the fitment on our Sponsor Car - Paul Smith S15. His car is fitted with our wide body fender front & rear and also full body kit. Also a carbon bonnet and may be boot lid is on its way for his car.

Thanks
Team EPR
Jeff

P

paulsmith

Yes, we are supply replica body kit, but we also have our own R&D department in our factory. I think a lot of member already see the quality stuff we do.
Also give you some information, most of the Genuine body kit is also made by FRP...such as Uras, Vortex, Nismo......

Yes, the VX-Style kit is Vortex Kit Replica, you can see the fitment on our Sponsor Car - Paul Smith S15. His car is fitted with our wide body fender front & rear and also full body kit. Also a carbon bonnet and may be boot lid is on its way for his car.

Thanks
Team EPR
Jeff

The fitment is very good on EPR's S15 Bodykits, and im not just saying that because they sponsor me either.

I have had lots of experience with fitting bodykits in the past on various cars, both genuine and copy's, and the kit i have fitted to my S15 (Front/Back/Sides) is the only one that hasnt needed any modification to fit.

Looking forward to my Carbon goodies Jeffrey :thumbs:

E

EPRacing

The fitment is very good on EPR's S15 Bodykits, and im not just saying that because they sponsor me either.

I have had lots of experience with fitting bodykits in the past on various cars, both genuine and copy's, and the kit i have fitted to my S15 (Front/Back/Sides) is the only one that hasnt needed any modification to fit.

Looking forward to my Carbon goodies Jeffrey :thumbs:
Thanks for your support, Paul!!
As soon as they arrive, I'll give you a shout mate!

Thanks
Jeffrey
Team EPR

Reaction score
What is TNT for international shipping and I am very interested in the two sets of the 50mm rear over fenders and one set of the 30mm front fenders. These items to be shipped to Trinidad postal code TT.

E

EPRacing

What is TNT for international shipping and I am very interested in the two sets of the 50mm rear over fenders and one set of the 30mm front fenders. These items to be shipped to Trinidad postal code TT.
PM send

DOM

Reaction score
EP V style kits

Yes I have to agree the body kit (V style) I recieved from EP Racing was good quality.

The guys from Illusion Paint (Northampton) who fitted and sprayed the kit also mentioned how nice and straightforward the kit was to fit on.

All in all I would highly recommend the V style kit.