What's new

Chris Knott for members' car insurance

ChrisKnottIns

Trader
Reaction score
Hi, it's always good to see what experience other people have had before you make a purchase, so here's the feedback we've received at Chris Knott Insurance since 1st August. We've gathered it via Trustpilot and the various car clubs and groups we work with.

I hope this inspires you to give us a try for your next car insurance quote. Please call us on 0800 917 2274 mentioning this forum to access our car club member rates.

TESTIMONIALS
Chris Knott has looked after me for a few years and I am always pleased with the service received. Their professional image gives me confidence that I am purchasing a product from a reputable company which values me. C Wakefield, TrustPilot

Fantastic staff and speedy service. So pleased with them. Try them - so nice to talk to someone. B Moss, TrustPilot

Can I say a huge thanks for the running around Chris Knott Insurance did for my insurance this year Ant Lawton, UKPassats

I have been with Chris Knott for the past 2 years, can't fault them - decent company and good prices D Archibald, UKPassats

Gave me a very good quote and with all mods declared Garry Want, Peugeot 407 UK

Beat every price I threw in the ring. Chucked in Breakdown. and then mentioned multicar and got the wife on with CK too. Best insurers I've had by far. Can't fault them at all! Richard Rigg, TT MK1 OC

Almost halved my renewal quote and a really good policy too. Iain Anderson, AOUK

Been with them for a few years now, always been very competitive and their GAP insurance has been good! Mick Jones, AOUK

More than half the admin team are insured by them. They are club sponsors. Steve Shepherd, AOUK

I second Chris Knott Insurance, better deal with extras that others charge for Terry Read, Ford C-Max MK1 & MK2 Owners Club

Been using you for years now. Always been very happy with the overall package. Lowe, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

I have just called Chris Knott Insurance, they have beaten my price of my current company by £40.00 and I asked about bringing my missus car over and they have beaten that price by £86.00. Not a bad saving for making a phone call. G-Force, BimmerForums

All very quick and easy to get cover, and at a good price. Jonathan, TrustPilot

Ian was very helpful, friendly but professional, I couldn’t be happier. B Hrecska, TrustPilot

Thanks Chris Knott - excellent service once again. It's so much better being able to talk to someone when you need to. Darren, TrustPilot

Been with this insurer for 15 years. Just come back this year. Can't be beaten on price, for cover you get. N Jones, TrustPilot

A very efficient, clear and honest service with very good advice. J Ling, TrustPilot

Good service easy to deal with. K Evans, TrustPilot

Quicker than doing an on-line trawl for insurance, great advice and a very competitive deal. I would definitely recommend A Pughsley, TrustPilot

Professional and courteous. A Sehdev, TrustPilot

I have had insurance for my Saab 9-3 with Chris Knott for several years. They are always straightforward to deal with and you speak to a person not a computer. Their rates are competitive and in my experience as good as the internet comparison sites. Recommended, especially if you have a Saab. A Maw, TrustPilot

This company has been my chosen insurer for 6 yrs not the cheapest but the best policy I could find, staff always happy to help and breakdown service is amazing. Great service and would recommend. A Ellis, TrustPilot

Helpful and quick, with a very competitive quote :) ilikiebrainfood, TrustPilot

Excellent service and advice. Colin, TrustPilot

How a broker should be...Just renewed with Chris Knott for 9th year running now. Small and friendly team who are very easy to get hold of by phone or e-mail, knowledgeable, helpful and extremely pleasant to deal with. They do what they say they will, on time and without fuss. A genuine pleasure to deal with and happy to recommend without hesitation. A Dutton, TrustPilot

Currently getting new quotes before continuing with CKI after renewal. Very impressed with service and professionalism over the last year. You guys are awesome and so helpful, so I couldn’t recommend you highly enough. Richard Keith Rigg, British Modified

Great, personal service. Highly recommended. N Johnson, TrustPilot

Insurance isn't always as simple (or as cheap) as putting some details into a comparison site. And this is why for me Chris Knott gets 5 stars. I have used the company on many occasions and always had a great experience. The consideration of what the best policy is for you isn't just 'what is the cheapest', but considers your full overall circumstances and requirements. It just so happened that what they came up with for me not only did this, and gave me confidence that I had the right cover, but it also WAS the cheapest, much better than any comparison site. I am happy in the confidence knowing I have valid cover, which has been backed up with a person putting things in place for me as per what I specifically needed. M Oliver, TrustPilot

Got our latest insurance through Chris Knott, a company we have used many times way back in the past and have been persuaded back by an Owners Club scheme. A quote at an unbeatable price with excellent extras meant it was a 'no brainer'. Don't know why we haven't tried them in recent years. Graham, TrustPilot

Always an excellent service over the years. I try other quotes, of course, but Chris Knott is one to keep IMHO D Murphy, TrustPilot

Pleasure to do business with. Provided me with just what I wanted with ease and efficiency. Mr Hayward, TrustPilot

Very good. No lengthy telephone calls, totally hassle free. Documents arrived the next day as it should be. Recommended. A Dyson, TrustPilot

Excellent assistance with comprehensive cover of a modified Alfa Romeo GT through the Alfa Owner's Club (AROC). D Tilley, TrustPilot

Very easy and straightforward, staff have always been helpful and pleasant. G Fisher, TrustPilot

Excellent comms and very good price. Highly recommended. Gary B, TrustPilot

Thanks for reading.

best,
Nick