What's new

Feast Auto Export a Nissan and aftermarket parts dealer

Feast Japan

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.feastautoexport.co
S15 OC,

To start off, I own and operate a small company here in eastern Japan. The company is called Feast Auto Export Gorup (www.feastautoexport.com) and is closely affiliated with the well known Feast Racing Service a larger Japanese company.

In the beginning roughly 2 years ago, I started off in dealing new and used parts and older RHD vehicles to Canada, but this has since led me into many other directions in terms of supplying other nations.

What do I have to contribute to this forum?

1) Currently I have a very close relation with Nissan Japan. So close that I visit the dealer on a daily basis whether ordering a single air con vent all the way up to ordering new RB26 motors in long block configuration. So in turn, I would like to offer this new part service to the members on this board.

2) Yahoo auctions Japan is another service in which I offer. The service in short is quite simple as follows.
  • Email inquiry will come in on a desired item
  • I estimate the costs including commission
  • Collect the payment in full (+/-shipping)
  • Order the item on the customers behalf
  • Receive the item on behalf of the customer
  • Charge for the shipping if not added yet
  • Send the item to the customer
On topic of my current homepage, its currently going through many make over?s, so in the near future, it will show more variety in parts also have a check out cart with intl currency readings.

Lastly, I want to thank Christian for allowing me to make this post and in return I will contribute as much as I can back into this growing forum.

Thanks for watching,

Adam Truesdale

info@feastautoexport com (vehicle requests)
info@feast-ae-rs com (parts pricing and ordering)

Photo of me and one of my past sold cars. Photo courtesy of Dino Dale Carbonare.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Great to have another source for parts and stuff from Japan.
Most of the time getting spare parts from the local Nissan dealer equals large loans, selling houses for bolts and nuts and stuff ;) .
nissan japan is much cheaper and delivery time for JDM specific items is reduced when ordering from Japan.

One question though.
Do you accept Paypal :)

International money transfers cost money here in Sweden. And for cheaper parts the cost for the transfer is sometimes more than the product itself.

Feast Japan

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.feastautoexport.co
Great to have another source for parts and stuff from Japan.
Most of the time getting spare parts from the local Nissan dealer equals large loans, selling houses for bolts and nuts and stuff ;) .
nissan japan is much cheaper and delivery time for JDM specific items is reduced when ordering from Japan.

One question though.
Do you accept Paypal :)

International money transfers cost money here in Sweden. And for cheaper parts the cost for the transfer is sometimes more than the product itself.
Hi there,

Pay pal is always an option, though I have business account so the minor service fee's do apply. Im working on the getting virtual terminal too, so that i can accept credit cards aswell over the phone or through email.

Adam

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Most Jap parts suppliers charge a CC or Paypal commission, so that's not unexpected. I tend to pay via Oz bank transfer as this costs nothing. :)

D

Derek

Adam,

Can i get price on following Oem parts. Delivery to Ireland is required. Payment made through paypal.

Nissan OEM part number: 62030-85F00

* Nissan OEM part number: 62290-85F00

Derek

Reaction score
Hi Adam,

Looking for a price for the S15 Aero Bumper, side skirts and rear spats (no spoiler) in Pewter. These are the polycarbonate items and not fibreglass.

Thanks,
Darren.

Feast Japan

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.feastautoexport.co
Adam,

Can i get price on following Oem parts. Delivery to Ireland is required. Payment made through paypal.

Nissan OEM part number: 62030-85F00

* Nissan OEM part number: 62290-85F00

Derek
Hi Derek,

Item values:
62040-85F00 Main bumper Support 60 GBP

*62290-85F00 Lower bumper support 32 GBP

Shipping is on top. And if needed email me direclty please.

Adam

Last edited:

Feast Japan

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.feastautoexport.co
Hi Adam,

Looking for a price for the S15 Aero Bumper, side skirts and rear spats (no spoiler) in Pewter. These are the polycarbonate items and not fibreglass.

Thanks,
Darren.
Hi Darren,

Im sorry to say that I dont handle large items like this (rear spats is okay as small). I did in the past, but with too many items being damaged, and having to claim all through DHL it really tarnished my relationship with DHL. So to save my relation with DHL I stopped handling these body parts. Though I still handle engines and transmission, but these are solid and less likely to be damaged so I continue to ship them.

BTW, to be safe, can someone safely measure the side aero panels on the S15, as they are two piece in design. In turn, its aa good possibility I can send by regular EMS and meet the max length of 150CM. If not, ill just check a car at the USS auction tomorrow and measure it accordingly.

And laslty, what type of rear spats are you after?

Thanks,

Adam

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The rear spats are:

Part Number:H5910-85F04-
Description: PROTR KIT-RR BMPR
Specification: (#WV2)[K504]

Its the entire kit on my car, but in WV2.

D

Derek

Hi Derek,

Item values:
62040-85F00 Bumper rain hose 60 GBP

*62290-85F00 Retainer 32 GBP

Shipping is on top. And if needed email me direclty please.

Adam
Adam First part is wrong i'd say. Its crash bar i'm after.

These are the teo items hightlighted in bold.

Also What is your email address?

Thanks.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
If its the two bars, they are:

Part Number:62030-85F00-
Description:REINFORCE-FRONT BUMPER CENTER,INNER