What's new

Group buy's

K

kieran

i must admit that i had a stainless mani before but the run of the mill ones you see about it lasted about 1-2 months still waiting on the contact aout the tomie item, i have however spoken to a uk tuner who said that the standard mani is fine but need to be opened up a little, to the same size as the gasket and head, he reakons do this and all will be good :thumbs:

I must say it makes sense, but ill take a look when i strip it out in the next week or so

Reaction score
mild steel is the way to go if you dont want it to crack. If your going for a stainless unit then id suggest a flexi piece somewhere in the exhaust system, this will relieve alot of the stress on the mani

Reaction score
Nicely said:
I believe the design is based on what people had said to Bren that they wanted in a mani...
Absolutely.

And for ?105 in a group buy, it's gonna be hard to resist.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Like I said before, until you are running over 320-330bhp, its not worth it, as the standard mani is up to the job. There are gains and losses with fitting one.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
By itself, slower. With all of the other mods which go with 320+, faster. That's on the original Apex style mani design.