What's new

£199 S14, S14a S15 FMIC KITS XMAS SPECIAL!!!

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi Guys

*** NEW OFFER!!! ***

We have decided to Put on an super special offer for forum members on our intercooler kits for the Nissan S15!!
As its nearly Xmas we wanted to give you guys the chance to grab one at a super great member price, See details below!

BUY NOW PRICE!!!

We are offering these kits to you for £199.00 including delivery to mainland UK

** Offer ends 25th December 2012 **

Our FMIC kits retail for £299 on the Japspeed site, and we are knocking a massive £100 of these kits for you as S15oc members!

It doesn't get much better than that!

Below is the Kit and it's features.

Nissan 200SX S14 S15 Front Mount Intercooler Kit

Front mount intercooler kits are an excellent way of safely increasing BHP. They reduce the engine's inlet temperature creating a denser air charge entering the engine. This is proven to give more power at the same boost level.
All intercooler kits are designed to give maximum cooling capacity while allowing for minimal pressure drops.

Features:

* Each kit is designed specifically for each model of car and is supplied with everything shown in the picture
* Bar and plate intercooler 24 x 12 x 3 Inch.
* 3 Inch Inlet and 3 Inch outlet.
* High flowing hand made end tanks fully TIG welded.
* Polished aluminium pipework.
* All necessary clamps and silicone hoses.
* Maximum cooling capacity while allowing for minimal pressure drops.
* 1050cfm @ 0.5 psi drop.
* Capable of handling up to 600BHP.
* Fitting instructions are not supplied with the kit - please consult an expert for advice on installation

Fits Nissan 200SX S14, S14a and S15 1994-2001

** We also have Limited Stock of our CA18DET intercooler kits available and can include these in this offer whilst stocks last! **

I expect these to fly of the shelves so grab one quick otherwise you may be disappointed.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Question now is... who wants one?
:thumbs:

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul​

Reaction score
Country
Hi Paul iam defantly interested in the intercooler deal ill be in contact with you guys tomorrow to buy one :D
Thanks Luke

Reaction score
Country
Wow thats quick what you using to deliver it,,,, one of your s15 haha thanks paul speak soon

Reaction score
Oh my good lord!!!

Now by the starting line of this post, you were probably thinking I was about to say what a good deal on a great bit of kit.....Well you would not be more wrong! WHAT A PILE OF JUNK!!!!!!! Save your money guys and go else where, I fitted one of these earlier today, or should a say attempted to fit. The pipe work is NO WHERE NEAR to fitting.

We had to bodge no end to fit get the car back running again just to move it out the unit we'd borrowed for the day, cable tie's had to be used to pull pipe work out the way so it was not an obstruction to the fan.

Pay the extra for a decent fitting kit to firstly get a kit that will fit, and save yourself the distress of all the problems we had today..... if you choose to ignore my advice, i'll happily meet you for a beer after you've attempted to fit just for the satisfaction of saying "i told you so".

Ps. These useless pieces of Chinese engineering can also purchased on Ebay for £170....... But the one fitted (loosely use the word "fitted") was from Japspeed..... Absolutely NOTHING like the quality of the Greddy kit I fitted to my car. And I'm not just being a brand snob here!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-SI...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a1cba8361

Last edited:

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Oh my good lord!!!

Now by the starting line of this post, you were probably thinking I was about to say what a good deal on a great bit of kit.....Well you would not be more wrong! WHAT A PILE OF JUNK!!!!!!! Save your money guys and go else where, I fitted one of these earlier today, or should a say attempted to fit. The pipe work is NO WHERE NEAR to fitting.

We had to bodge no end to fit get the car back running again just to move it out the unit we'd borrowed for the day, cable tie's had to be used to pull pipe work out the way so it was not an obstruction to the fan.

Pay the extra for a decent fitting kit to firstly get a kit that will fit, and save yourself the distress of all the problems we had today..... if you choose to ignore my advice, i'll happily meet you for a beer after you've attempted to fit just for the satisfaction of saying "i told you so".

Ps. These useless pieces of Chinese engineering can also purchased on Ebay for £170....... But the one fitted (loosely use the word "fitted") was from Japspeed..... Absolutely NOTHING like the quality of the Greddy kit I fitted to my car. And I'm not just being a brand snob here!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-SI...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a1cba8361
Hi Dazz0i,

Sorry to hear about the issues you have been having when trying to fit the kit but I am led to believe these issues were encountered when fitting it to Jordan's car as opposed to your own. I have already spoken at length to Jordan on the phone regarding these issues and have already pointed out a couple of things could have been done differently to ensure the correct fitment.

We have sold hundreds of these kits and, while one or two people have had an issue, the vast majority have no problems whatsoever. I understand that fitting a FMIC can sometimes be a difficult task and as such there are quite a few areas where errors can be made, which I'm afraid to say seems to be the issue with regards to fitting Jordan's kit. As I say, I have spoken to him directly about the issues and he will be trying a few things differently this weekend when he has time to work on the car.

Regards

Alistair

Reaction score
Funnily enough, no, not Jordan. I do know him though. I no longer have an s15. But do know 3 people in the local area with one. I guess that would make another kit to add to the not fitting list. Hope Jordan does get it sorted soon.

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi guys,

We hope you all had a fantastic New Year's, we're back in the office today and ready to go with 2013!

If you want to order just give us a call on 08450 212 312 or just send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of the item you want to order, your shipping address and a contact telephone number.

Funnily enough, no, not Jordan. I do know him though. I no longer have an s15. But do know 3 people in the local area with one. I guess that would make another kit to add to the not fitting list. Hope Jordan does get it sorted soon.
Jordan returned the kit back to us and we happily refunded him no questions asked. I will however be fitting the exact kit he returned to my own car though so I will let you know on the fitting front ;)

Ali

Last edited: