£49.00!! Solid Alloy Subframe Bushes!

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hey guys,

Here we have back in stock our Nissan Solid Alloy Subframe Bushes

Solid Subframe bushes are a must have for all hard driving enthusiasts, these one piece CNC machined aluminium rear suspension bushes will banish those soggy back end blues experienced under extreme driving conditions. Perfect for Track use and Drifting

Features:

* Direct bolt on fitment – for above and below the rear subframe.
* Everything Included as shown, full kit contains four upper bushes and four lower bushes.
* Ultimate heavy duty solution to eliminate unwanted rear subframe movement.
* Prevents axle tramp and unwanted vibrations usually magnified after an uprated or welded limited slip diff has been fitted to your car.
* Perfect for Race, Drag, Drift or Track Days.

Fits all Nissan Model

We can do these to you as members at £49.00 including delivery to your door.

I expect these to fly of the shelves so grab one quick otherwise you may be disappointed.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul
:)

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi Guys,

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

** Please be aware that with the upcoming bank holiday weekend and Queens Jubilee things will be running a little bit slow, however I will be online to answer questions as quickly as possible and orders will be processed at the first chance as always. **

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
HI Guys we have these back in stock and ready to dispatch! Give me a call on 08450 212 312 to order and we can get these dispatched for next working day delivery to any UK mainland address!

For all orders overseas please ask for a shipping quote! :)

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Our sales team are available to take your orders you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi guys, well we're halfway through the week now and are ready to send some of these out to you so you get them in time for the weekend!

Just give us a ring Mon-Fri 830-530 on 08450 212312 to pay by card, or send us a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed along with a note of the product you wish to order, your address, contact details and forum username.

Thanks

Ali

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi Guys,

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk

We also accept PayPal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity. To do just send a PayPal payment tosales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Friday's here and it's almost time for the weekend!

Last edited:

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
We're another day closer to the 25th but to guarantee delivery before Christmas you MUST order before midday TOMORROW!

Remember you can contact our sales team on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to ask any questions or to place an order over the phone, or if you prefer you can send a Paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, telephone number and letting us know the item you wish to order.

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi guys,

We hope you all had a fantastic New Year's, we're back in the office today and ready to go with 2013!

If you want to order just give us a call on 08450 212 312 or just send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of the item you want to order, your shipping address and a contact telephone number.

Ali

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hey guys,

We have in stock our Nissan Solid Alloy Subframe Bushes

Solid Subframe bushes are a must have for all hard driving enthusiasts, these one piece CNC machined aluminium rear suspension bushes will banish those soggy back end blues experienced under extreme driving conditions. Perfect for Track use and Drifting

Features:

* Direct bolt on fitment – for above and below the rear subframe.
* Everything Included as shown, full kit contains four upper bushes and four lower bushes.
* Ultimate heavy duty solution to eliminate unwanted rear subframe movement.
* Prevents axle tramp and unwanted vibrations usually magnified after an uprated or welded limited slip diff has been fitted to your car.
* Perfect for Race, Drag, Drift or Track Days.

Fits all Nissan Model

We can do these to you as members at £49.00 including delivery to your door.

I expect these to fly of the shelves so grab one quick otherwise you may be disappointed.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Were half way through the week guys and can still dispatch this item in time for the weekend!

We have these in stock and ready to be Dispatched for the great price you see advertised!

Remember you can call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Or
If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
Paul

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Good morning!

We thought we would remind you of the great prices we give you guys as forum members on our entire product range.

If you are interested in this item or any of our other items that can be found on our online store www.japspeed.co.uk then get in touch on 08444 489 080 letting us know your forum name and we can apply your forum discount to your purchase and process your order manually.

If you have any questions then get in touch on 08444 489 080 and myself or Alistair will assist you.

I look forward to hearing from more of you soon! :)
Regards
Paul

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Bump to the top!

We have these in stock and ready to dispatch!

Get in touch to order on 08444 489 080 or send a paypal payment over to sales@japspeed.co.uk providing us with:

Your full name
Shipping address
contact number and email

We can then do the rest for you and dispatch for next day delivery

any questions then post them on up!

Regards
Paul

Last edited:

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
HI Guys

We thought we would remind you of the great products we have available to you as S15OC forum members at discounted prices.

You can order today by calling our sales team on 08444 489 080 and our dispatch team can get your order dispatched today for delivery on Monday! ;)

We also thought we would remind you that you can purchase these anytime of the day by sending across your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing us with your:
Full Name
Shipping Address
Contact number
Email address ( This is important as this is how you will receive your invoice )

And a reminder of the product/products that you wish to order.

Once we receive your payment we will then process your order for next working day delivery.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact one of the sales team.

Regards
Paul