What's new

Nismo Bits and Bobs In stock ready to rock!

I

Injection Imports

Hi Everyone,

I'm Matt...formerly with Touge, but now going it alone due to several reasons. Not getting any of my ordered parts from Touge being the main one!

I currently have a load of Nismo bits and bobs in stock if anyone is interested. Check out our Facebook page here to see whats on offer -

http://www.facebook.com/InjectionImports

I can source you anything as before, and I'm working on building up stocks!

I have Nismo Res Covers at the moment...must have for all of y'all!!

I

Injection Imports

Good Man...I think you need yourself a Nismo tool bag at the moment though! :thumbs:

I

Injection Imports

Haha, I'd love to...I could suggest a piggy bank!?

The Brides are both sold, most of the big stuff is ordered for customers. But we're working our way up to stocking big items.

In the mean time...some Nismo res covers for you???

I

Injection Imports

£12 a pop to your door...bargain. Especially in the run up to Jap Fest!!!!

I

Injection Imports

Everything thats in the Nismo Album, stickers, emblems, res covers, keyrings, tool bag etc. I think I also have some umbrellas and stuff due in tomorrow.

For D1, I only have the re-amemiya one, but I have some K1 planning ones due in tomorrow. Keiichi Tsuchiyas brand...The Drift King!!

I

Injection Imports

Paypal is good. But if people what to email me at info@injectionimports.com or PM me on here first just to make sure that what they are after is still in stock!

I take it a load of you will be down at Japfest next month!? If so I should be down there and available to get some bits off!