What's new

Nismo Bits and Bobs In stock ready to rock!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Matt - I've decided it will be easier if I get everything I want off you at Japfest mate :)

Will you be running a stall? I always walk around the trade stands so will see you there unless you are planning to make a 'special' visit to the S15OC stand hehe :D

I

Injection Imports

Ha, we didn't get a stand as we weren't sure what the script would be on whether we would be about or not. I can see about making a special visit...if you see a dodgy geezer with more Nismo umbrellas than is socially acceptable then it shall be me!! lol.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ha, we didn't get a stand as we weren't sure what the script would be on whether we would be about or not. I can see about making a special visit...if you see a dodgy geezer with more Nismo umbrellas than is socially acceptable then it shall be me!! lol.
lol awesome :D Will definitely be looking out for the Nismo umbrella!! :thumbs:

S

Supernova

Got my carabiner yesterday, 2 days after ordering delivered to Dublin, great service and great product! That umberlla is tempting! haha

I

Injection Imports

Incase anyone didn't see the Facebook update at the weekend there are more pics up of some new items we got into stock. Nismo tote bags, hooded towels, red carabiners etc.

I

Injection Imports

Hey Guys, apologies for my lack of being about at Japfest. By the time we got in, we were parked around a million and a half miles from the show and couldn't get back to the car to get stuff out!

I still have loads and loads of the Nismo bits so shout up if you're after anything!!!

S

Supernova

Can you get the big Nismo umbrella? Not the small retracting one... PM me with price if you can!