What's new

hi again

R

robf

Well i'm really sure i signed up when the forum got started ? but i must have gotten lost or removed from the list? anway signed back up with a shortened user name ... Hello to you all.... For me, Silvia forums are a great way of maintainig an interest and getting the optimum satisfaction out of owning a Silvia. Started of with an S13 ca18 det g8t car carried heaps (surfboard) and went fast.
The S15 is a lot meaner space wise but sure makes up with a tighter all round improved ride exeperience and just like the S13 it loves taking care of any spare cash you might have now or in the future :D Yeah and i do appreciate the effort the mods put into keeping this site up and runing.Mr. Nicely et al.
So cheers and Hi to the S15 world. rob

R

robf

That would be right Auckland ,Titirangi way How come you know that ? seeing i for got to fillout the location ,which i have just edited.Thanks for the post.rob

R

robf

St Hi

So right + sxoc ? Soichi is excellent -no bull shit and knows what to do and then gets on with it.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Welcome :wave:
Don't know what happend to your user name. But we changed forum awhile back. And everything on the old server was eventually lost :(

So could it be that it was a while ago since you registered at first?

But you're here now anyway :)
Welcome again. Feel free to post pics of your car in the members rides section. We just love pics :D

R

robf

NZSil

Hi Autech_nz>> Yep i am on the NZ silvia site as well .Where abouts in Aukland are you? Never seem to get round to there meets ,always seem to be working when they happen.See they are of to Piha soon.Nice run if ther aint to much trafic but i do like going to Bethels excellent road especially during the week and g8t coffee when the rolling cafe opens during summer.

A

Autech_NZ

im in mt albert,

I am looking foward to the piha cruise, nice winding roads up the waitak's

oh and by the way I was at bethells 2 weeks ago and the little portable cafe thing was there already.