What's new

FS: Cheap Cheap silvia s15

Reaction score
want to first point out that this is a non turbo spec-s model, but it will be sold with a sr20det engine with wiring loom and ecu ready to convert the car to the turbo

Spec-R!

i also have a top mount t28 manifold with down pipe and braided water/oil lines that you can have with the sale.

Engine:

sr20de

fully serviced

HKS air filter

home made 2.5" down pipe back exhaust

brake master stopper

Chassis:

*ROTA Grids 18x10j front and rear

*BC Racing coilovers

*Z32 front calipers (fully refurbished with all new seals)

*welded rear diff

*front strut brace

*Cusco 6 point rollcage

*fully wax oiled (NO rust anywhere)

Exterior:

*full vertex lang body kit

*DMax rear lights

*home made front splitter with stainless steel adjuster arms

*home made canards

*home made side skirt under skirting (dirvers side only at the minute)

*Chargespeed 50mm wider front wings

*custom wider rear arches

*rear aches, boot and rear bumper just resprayed

*nismo style vent cut and smoothed in to standard metal bonnet (could do with a respray as there is a crack in a part of the filler)

Interior:

*Spec-R passanger seat (spec-r drivers seat for sale with the car also)

*Sparco Pro 2000 drivers seat

*Driftworks super low seat rail

*Nismo gear knob

*sony stereo

*uprated rear speakers

*Takata harness drivers side (fakes)

there is alot of other parts that you can have with the car if you want them, theses are, SR20DET engine, Wiring loom, Ecu, Spec-r drivers seat, Standard rear bumper, Top mount t28 manifold with down pipe and braided water/oil lines, Standard rear lights, theres also a bare block sr20det with sump and webbing, Standard s15 spec-s wheels with like new tyres x4, 2 spare tyres for the standard wheels (great for drift day rubber)

i will post up some pics of the turbo engine with the manifold and a t28 turbo fitted to it,

with the diff being welded the car makes lots of the normal noise that you get with a welder

the car is very clean but it is a drift car so is NOT mint, there are stone chips and scratchs ect as you would expect with a 11year old car.

the car was first imported into the uk on 24/07/2009

Tax is out at the end of the months

M.O.T 02/09/2012

milage is 127645KM but its used daily so this will change

with all the parts i could brake it and make alot more money on this but ive found another car i want so someone will be getting a bargain!!

view is welcome within my working hours monday to saturday just message me to arrange a time

£7000 ovno

Last edited:
Reaction score
yeah he was a waster like the other 9000 people on ebay that seen the car lol

but it looks like its going tonight :(

Reaction score
yeah i done everything you see in the pics to it as it was standard when i bought it, the bonnet was just a OEM bonnet with a nismo vent i smoothed into it, i should've sprayed it blue when i done the rest of the car though lol

anyone got any info on it? im sure the new owner is a member on here!?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
I saw this car on driftworks. Fell in love then went and bought a white one. Still wish I had bought this. Where did you get that front splitter? Was it custom?

Reaction score
yes that was me on driftworks, same user name :D

the splitter and sideskirt bits i made from a plastic type thingy, looked great and took afar beating but it did chip abit off when i done a victory drift on my way through my works yard one morning lol

Reaction score
i thought so lol i knew he was going to turbo it, i should've done it myself but i had a new baby, the silvia and a peace of crap i bought the mrs so it was never to be :(

be good to see some pics of it now in all its glory :D

Reaction score
Country
I'll get Marcus to put some photos of it up on here. It's had two turbo lumps now the first one we put in her didn't last 24 hours lol. It's got turbo problems at the moment but getting fixed after a small fire when out drifting one night. Other than that car is going well