What's new

FS: This is gonna Hurt. My s15 spec r

Reaction score
Due to a change in surcumstances, I've decided I cannot keep S15 number 2 any longer.

Right a litle story first :)

On the way to work earlier this year, my engine blew in this car. Turns out that the head gasket had gone due to something being fropped on the top of one of the cylinder bores :eek:. Well, I either had to have it rebuilt or find another engine. So I decided to slot in my other (better) engine that I had for my S15 number 1 which I'm rebuilding. The work was carried out 2 weeks ago by Jez at Horsham Developments (top bloke) :thumbs: This is actually better due to having 25K miles less (with BIMPTA cert) and no play on the turbo. Actually , the turbo on the engine I've just taken out had sleeve bearings. The new one is a pukka s15 bb one. So now, this car has a much better engine than before and is running very sweet indeed.

The engine that's now in the car only ever had Silkolene 10W40 courtesy of Opie. During the engine swap its had new filter, engine oil, gearbox oil and coolant. The clutch was also out of my car and is practically new.

The car is set up for grip at the moment. At a track day (before engine swap) down at Llandow, it went brialliantly. I could not get it to unstick all day.

I've added quite a bit to this after buying it around a year ish ago. Of which I only drove it for 6 months. anyway specs then pictures.

Tomei ECU
http://www.tomei-p.co.jp/_2003web-catalogue/e158_ECU.html
http://www.tomei-p.co.jp/_2003web-catalogue/214_ECU_01.html
Walbro 255 ltr ph fuel pump.
Apex type 1 FMIC.
50mm Copper/alu hybrid radiator.
Full Greddy/Trust SS exhaust.
Apex Gen 1 6/4 coilovers. Only been driven on for a year and then fully cleaned and stored.
Front and rear strut braces. Not shown in pics.
Whiteline ARBs f/r.
HKS EVC S Boost Contoller
HKS Gen2 Turbo Timer.
Greddy SMI Integration Boost gauage and controller (same plugs and electrical connection as Defi BF gauges)
Some details here: http://www.nengun.com/trust-greddy/sm-integration-gauges
But, you can just add defi gauges to this. No need to replace.
Black diamond grooved disks
Green sruff pads (I think)
Ultralite Atecs with Khumo KU31 rubber (3-4mm)
Decent wipers from Opie Oils.
Cobra alarm.
Alpine head unit

Not fitted, but will be in the boot

Infinity rear speakers.
Apex Camber arms (rose jointed).
Z32 Aluminium calipers. Just never fitted these.

Pictured with Aftermarket rear lights. If buyer wishes I'll put some standard ones on.

I'm looking for £10,850 for this as it's brilliant to drive. Better than the one i've got in my garage :( and way better than my old s14a (rip).

I have got another fan cowling, but not sure what condition. The one on there got a bit cracked as I was meaning to put on dual fans anyway.

pics:

If anyone wants to know any more or wants more pics, just PM me.

Reaction score
Thanks Sam. Yeah, I do like the colour. Hope she goes quick and to a good home. Can't wait to get the other one on the road :)

Reaction score
It was quite some time ago, I was walking down Victoria Road I think.it was in Old Town.. Thinking back it must have been either last year or very early this year.