What's new

Crocodile Hunter dead!

J

Jono

That's what happens when you mess with dangerous critters I'm afraid (Still sad though). At least he died doing what he enjoyed I guess.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
That's the irony of it though. He was filming a documentary demystifying the sting ray. Its one of the most docile of sea creatures, with only two other recorded instances of death by them... All those other animals he's come in contact with and he gets killed by one of the safest...

SR2O

Reaction score
Being a fellow Aussie it was a real shock to hear this. The world has lost a top bloke, what he did for Australian tourism and wildlife conservation should be given the utmost respect. Steve Irwin lead a great life one of which people like us could only ever dream of. The way I look at this is that he went out doing what he loves - not many people can do that.

H

Hank S15

Am I the only one to think he was really selfish to put himself in mortal danger when he has 2 small children back home?

Anyway, shame he is dead... but I can`t feel any pity when ppl die when they themselves put them in these situations.