What's new

It almost a year since we first started the Forum

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hey guys just noticed that its almost been a year since we have started the forum up now and I do think myself that its been doing very well for its self and alot of people seem to know about it and do use it as its ment to be used....

I do wanna thank most of the people that have actually put effort in to keep this forum up and running and hope for the best to come....Special thanks to nicely as he has done a lot for this forum and given all of us very good information thoughout the time of this forum being up and running.
guys keep it up thank you to all of you from all over the world to come together and be a part of the family :thumbs:

M

Meddy

sushiming said:
hey guys just noticed that its almost been a year since we have started the forum up now and I do think myself that its been doing very well for its self and alot of people seem to know about it and do use it as its ment to be used....

I do wanna thank most of the people that have actually put effort in to keep this forum up and running and hope for the best to come....Special thanks to nicely as he has done a lot for this forum and given all of us very good information thoughout the time of this forum being up and running.
guys keep it up thank you to all of you from all over the world to come together and be a part of the family :thumbs:
Yep a well done to Ming et al. :notworthy:

I think its been a real sucess and seems to particularly have come into its own over the last few months. It'll be interesting to see how far we go in the next year. :nod: I hope as it grows it doesnt lose the friendliness that makes it special now.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I sometimes think that the Oz and Kiwi members may feel a bit 'out of it' when the Euros get going. I really hope that isn't the case. Feel free to join in on any regional flavour threads, guys. Just throw insults at us like we all do... :D

Its quite hard to compete with the likes of SXOC and NS.com, but then we are a much smaller, more personal forum.

Now that the club comes up on most web searches, more people should find us out of the blue. :)

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yeh hope we can get a proper feature soon and gte the ball rolling from there really...just gotta get things sorted out aswell