What's new

FS: Silvia for £1200!!!!

Reaction score
thats right its a s12, did'nt think you were going to get a S15 for that did you?:rotfl:

ok im putting this link up for a friend on here. i will take some better pics as the ones he's taken are crap (sorry dude but they dont do the car justice
)

1989 NISSAN SILVIA TURBO MOT & TAX | eBay

and for those of you lazy bastids who cant be arse to look at the link:

he's asking price is £1200 but is open to offers around that mark or a possible deal with a s14

i will voutch for this car and if i had the extra money or the space i would've had it myself but i can't (im not aloud
)

any questions feel free to ask me or him

thanks for looking guys

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
1200??? bit much aint it?

rust?
chassis?

there is a black one on ebay for 1200 that has not got a mark on it. My mrs wants another one as the bkue one we got is abit of a shed lol

Reaction score
he's open to offers dude, as for rust there is abit on the n/s front wing by the sill that ive seen, nothing major just worth mentioning, and as for the chassis, its solid. like i said, i want it but lack of space is a killer for me :( it would be a awesome base car, thats why i would want it.

if you want mate just give me a pm on here or driftworks with a price you would be happy to pay and i can let him know, the worst he can say is no :)