What's new

FS: Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R Aero 2.0 Turbo Plus Private Reg 'S15 JPN' (1999)

J

japcar_junkie

Hi Guys,

After many weeks of consideration i have finally decided to put up my rare 1999 (V) Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero 2.0 Turbo 6 Speed for sale due to a change in circumstances and priorities.

I am 29 years old and have owned the car since its import on Feb 2007, it has been used as a second car and has only done around 13,000 miles since import. Its been very very well looked after and is in an amazing condition, serviced every 6 months and cleaned regularly. The photos are a very true representation of the car but viewing is highly recommended as they still cant do the car justice, the bodywork is in beautiful condition for a car of its age with minimal scratches or bonnet chips as would be expected.

The car will also be sold including the private number plate 'S15 JPN' (JaPaN). This plate was bought by myself and has to be one of the most coverted plates for a Japanese imported S15.

74,000 miles 6 Speed Manual. 61,000 BIMTA Certified Miles (98,000Km) And Only 13,000 UK Miles
I've Been The Only UK Owner Since Import In March 2007.
Insurance Guidelines - Currently 450 Pound Annually Via Adrian Flux with 10K Limited Millage And All Mods Declared With Like-For-Like Replacement Fully Comp

The car is also listed on Pistonheads and can be viewed via the link -http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3147995.htm

Detailed Spec-
Metallic Grey With Factory Fitted Aero Body Kit Including Rear Lower Valences
Veilside Front Bumper
6 Speed Close Ratio Gearbox
Clifford Concept 650 Thatcham Cat 1 Alarm
Factory LSD
Factory Boost Gauge
Blitz SBC Boost Controller
HKS Hi-Power Exhaust
3 InchTurbo Front Pipe
3 InchTurbo Down Pipe
HKS Front Mount Intercooler - Inc Hard Pipework
HKS Super Power Flow Induction Kit
Walbro High Pressure Fuel Pump
Front Strut Brace
Rear Strut Brace
SUSTEC PRO Coilover Suspension (Adjustable Top Mounts)
Twin Airbags
Central Locking
Electric Windows & Mirrors
Antilock Brakes
Air Con / Climate Control
Stitch Gulf 17 Inch Split Rim Alloy Wheels
Federal Super Steel 595 Tires
Kenwood Double Din CD & Mini-Disc Player
Clifford Concept 650 Thatcham Cat 1 Alarm
Fully Serviced March 2011 - Motul 8100 X-cess Engine Oil / UFI Petrol Filter / Motul Dot5.1 Brake Fluid / Motul Motylgear Gearbox And Diff Oil / Denso Iridium Power Spark Plugs / Fuchs Eskimo Antifreeze / UFI Oil Filter
Currently Running With Turbo Setting of 0.8 Bar But Could Be Safely Re-mapped With Above Modifications To Run 1.1 Bar.

MOT Until 1st April 2012, Tax Until 1st February 2012, 74,000 miles.

£8750

E-mail/ PM Or Call For More Details.
Andy Ellis
West Midlands
andyellis1981@gmail.com
07736 455948

Last edited:
J

japcar_junkie

Just to note I'm also open to reasonable offers and welcome any feedback regarding the sale.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I don't mean this in a bad way but a different front bumper may help the sale as the one you have is a bit 'Marmite'.. Maybe a fiberglass Aero one..?

Looks like a very clean car though :)

J

japcar_junkie

Cheers Craig, appreciate the comments and agree from some of the messages ive had previously it seems to be very marmite, seems like people either really like it or hate it.

Hence, this is why i have lowered the price yesterday. I the buyer liks it then their getting an amazing car for a very low price compared to most of the others on pistonheads, and is its just the bumper thats not to their taste, the car is now £500 cheaper so they can fit any bumper of their choice on it.

I did consider changing it myself before selling but everyones tastes are different, and theres no guarentee everyone looking for an S15 would even like the the replacement over an alternative.

J

japcar_junkie

Thanks to those who have enquired on PX. Im looking to change to a 320d M-sport so any car taken as a part exchange would only be used as a trade in against one of these which unless the right offer came along would obviously not be as much as the traded car would be wort if sold privately 1st.

U

unknown source

I would have this off of you like a shot if I can sell my engine and other parts I'm breaking :cool:

Not a fan of the bumper but that's easily changed :thumbs:

J

japcar_junkie

Hi, the cars still currently available if you have any luck selling the engine and other bits.

J

japcar_junkie

Happy new year guys. Cars had its new year clean and been back on the road thanks to the lack of snow and ice unlike last year.

J

japcar_junkie

Guys, the car is now SOLD!

Really sorry to see it leave tonight but time to lets someone else enjoy!!!