What's new

FS: Looking for a s15 in the U.S

Reaction score
holy hell thats alot of money for a r32! i know skylines are alot more cash in the US as to the UK but damn, just to let you know thats dude a r32 like that here would be worth about $6500

it is nice though, GLWTS

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
I thought it was impossible to get an S15 on the road legal in the US. Might be wrong but I thought someone was asking about that a few years back.

Reaction score
Country
I'm working over is the US at the mo and there are some S15's kicking around, but it looks like only certain states allow them to be imported in. The ones that have made it here that are for sale (Zilvia) are $20k+ a good £5k more than home.

So can be done but ££££££

R

redline1320

Yea but im not in the U.K im in the U.S and thats the price around here. thats actually low for the mods and all that the car has.
I also have cash money to buy a s15 straight up. not paying over $25k though and would rather it be near bone stock if anything.

Reaction score
yea some states are harder then others...

I've had a R34 gtr, and now i have a s15...

back on topic, I would go on Zilvia... and look around... I would let mine go for the right price but not under 25k.. I have way to much into it.

Good luck man!

Reaction score
Country
a r34gtr to a S15 ,,,,,, seams a bit the wrong way around, most of us view them the other way

M

mrmilans15

i live in florida, and im in the middle of selling my car and picking up an s15. im going through blackopsperformance. they specialize in importing jdm cars. stock to lightly modded is 25-28k with all the paperwork and titled. it takes between 8 and 15 weeks to get one. small price to pay to have the sexiest car! hope this helps.

C

crild

i live in florida, and im in the middle of selling my car and picking up an s15. im going through blackopsperformance. they specialize in importing jdm cars. stock to lightly modded is 25-28k with all the paperwork and titled. it takes between 8 and 15 weeks to get one. small price to pay to have the sexiest car! hope this helps.

Don't do it dude. I'm buying my s15 from black ops supplier and its only 10k plus the 1k to register the car. look up import angels on facebook, thats the guy who supplies the black ops guys trust me i've been to black ops shop and its nothing you should buy from